I can't think other discussions but this.

@ciades (1624)
Hi! how are u? me? im fine. Oooops...think and think and think..My mind is empty no other things to right. My life is my life. Still messy and at the same time wonderful.:) I can't think right now other than what im posting as for this moment. I think a lot of many things that i can't rid of it. Huhuhu! hey im not crying,ok? and im not crazy too. Maybe i can make a discussion through this. I want to write something but i can't do it. My mind have only have just this words that i'm written. Ok, lets just put like this. Do you feel like this sometimes?
@lilaclady (28240)
I think we all have mental blocks at times so I always think it easier to reply to discussions unless I have something of interest that may be a good topic...
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
Up to a point i agree, however, when i get really tired with it all I cant even find things to respond to thats when i take my rest blessed be
@ciades (1624)
Actually, you are all right. i should try to responsed discussion for now if there's something makes me interest of. But if i can't still. Better to rest first and have some relax. happy posting both of you and thanks.
@dpk262006 (56170)
No problem, even if you do not have any discussion...LOL! By starting this discussion, you have reminded your friends about your presence to them, this way atleast your friends would remember you and those who are your true and real friends, would definitely come forward to reply to your discussion.
@ciades (1624)
LOL! hi dpk its been a long time. hehehe. Actually you have a point on that dear friend. Thanks for your responsed and happy posting.:)
@dpk262006 (56170)
Rogellena! LOL! So I proved my point, you started a discussion without any 'subject' and your friends started remembering you and vice versa. Not a bad idea from your end. Atleast you could write something, there are some people, who are just not able to decided what to write...LOL! Deepak
@ciades (1624)
LOL! its Rogellene not Rogellena. hehehhe. :)
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi its Ok atleast u r interacting and getting idea for further proceeding Well I Am Ok too well some times u feel like this for this brain storming is recomended get a paper and write whatever comes to ur mind dont think its bad, or good just write it later u can view and sure u will find out stuff to post or start discussion Best of Luck
@ciades (1624)
Thanks cupid! happy posting.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
U r welcome and no doubt u r fast
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hey dear thanks for giving Best response u r so sweet
@nengs10 (3188)
Sometimes, when I am just at home sitting around and watching, I usually experience this. I don't know exactly. It seems like I am so much preoccupied with many things. I tend to think about things that are beyond my reach. Something like that.
@ciades (1624)
LOL! hahaha. sometimes i am like that also..thinking things that even know i cant reach it. Well, i guess We are not alone...thanks and happy posting.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear ciades. I am also blank in mind to post a discussion of mine, so I usually choose to respond to discussion. It is much easier for me to respond to discussions of my friends'. By the way, I am sure that you will get more inspirations if you pay more attention to what has already happened to you today or in those earlier days. Good luck to you.
@ciades (1624)
Thanks for the advice william. Actually that what i've tried to do right now. happy posting.
@theprogamer (10539)
On occasion I can have moments like this. Give me a good long day and then I'm like this. But other times my withholding discussions is due to my lowered participation overall (lets not forget the large lack of responses and attention).
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i think we all go through a barron period here in mylot when we cant think of anything to post in either discussions or indeed launching things. I think you need a break from mylot when this happens and re charge your batteries blessed be