Have you ever measure your IQ?

Romania
An Intelligence Quotient or IQ is a score derived from one of several different standardized tests attempting to measure intelligence. The term "IQ," a translation of the German Intelligenz-Quotient, was coined by the German psychologist William Stern in 1912 as a proposed method of scoring early modern children's intelligence tests such as those developed by Alfred Binet and Theodore Simon in the early 20th Century.[1] Although the term "IQ" is still in common use, the scoring of modern IQ tests such as the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale is now based on a projection of the subject's measured rank on the Gaussian bell curve with a center value (average IQ) of 100, and a standard deviation of 15 (different tests have various standard deviations; the Stanford-Binet IQ test has a standard deviation of 16). So have you ever measure your IQ and how high it is? Maybe you tell us too
I did the tickle IQ test and scored 140 According to them my three greatest strengths are 1)Maths 2)Logic 3)Mechanical ability Apparently only 3% of the population have these three as their main strengths. LOL, but then there are many different types of intelligence... I'm over 40 but according to tickle I have a social maturity of just over 30 :)
Wow!, great!thanks for sharing!
@stvasile (7317)
I have no idea what my so-called IQ is. I don't believe in intelligence tests, because I believe there are many way of intelligence.
yeah thanks for answering!
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
Yea, and i got around 115. I would have gotten more if i didnt suck hard at memorizing those stupid number things. The parts i was best on was the dimensional and language bits.
nice, so you are a smart one here.Bravo!
@mark17779 (667)
Is there any sites that you know of that do an IQ test ? maybe we could all do one and see who appears to be the smartest ?
Ha ha you are cute.Well there a lot of sites but to determine your IQ exactley you need to do one with a specialized personel as psycologist.They are entitled to do such test but if you want to try a good site you can go to http://www.intelligencetest.com/but you need to be a good speaker of english .