Mylot

What is the best thing to do on Mylot????Please hepl me out...I don't know what to do here???
@daeckardt (6245)
I like to see what people had to say. If it is something interesting to me, I respond. It looks like you have been doing that a lot. How long have you been doing this? I have been on this site for a week. I have about $1.88 already and I'm waiting for it to update (I hope it does). That is where I was at last night!!!. Make sure you make responses that are more than one-liners and it should be better. Good luck!!!
Add interests that you like to discuss. Start interesting discussions. Use search bar to seek out interesting discussions and respond to them. Hope this helps you out.
I've found that the best thing to do on MyLot is to respond to as many discussions as possible. Responses are the better way to make money, and the more responses posted, the more money made, and the more new people met.