What will you feel when you are watching the cooking show from TV?

Guangzhou, China
At first, it will be so attractive to me and I can't help feeling hungry. And then it will give me many inspiration to cook. I like cooking and it's one of my interests. I ever learned a recipe from the cooking show and my husband likes this dish I make
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi youless, I enjoy eating more than cooking. I like to cook once in a while only but not as a daily routine. I dislike the messy stuff after cooking and I have to spend some time to tidy them. It is a tedious work. If I have learnt some new recipe I then would like to cook for my family. I like watching them enjoy eating the food which I have prepared. The pleasure for that moment is indescribable especially the lovely way of my son enjoying his favorite food. Of course I would feel rather depressed if they dislike the dish. While watching the TV cooking show I always imagine how nice if I were to be the skillful chef who could do the cooking so wonderful. The dish displayed is so attractive and looks delicious. And it really makes me drooly.
Since you are a good friend here to me, I would like to cook for you if it's possible. But I would also like you to wash the dishes for me after that:)
@lkbooi (16101)
Thank you in advance, my dear friend. I believe you are very good in cooking and I do hope I were to have the chance to taste your wonderful and delicious dish. But please don’t ask me to do the tedious job. I beg you.
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
i get hungry if i waching cooking show on tv, and sometimes i write the recipe and try it..
Koreans always like learning and this is very good.
• South Korea
thank you..
@SViswan (12072)
lol...I love watching cooking shows and I will try a few recipes that interest me...with a few tweaks of my own! I have learnt quite a few tips from cooking shows...and it really helped...coz (like I said in an earlier discussion of yours)...I learnt to cook only when my older son was a year old!
That's so nice you have learned some tips from the cooking shows. It seems that your son has really changed your life:)
@SViswan (12072)
He definitely has!
I love wathcing the cooking shows too. They are very useful in learning how to cook and I use them almost daily when we have cable tv. Sometimes I will watch cooking shows on the Internet and that works too. I love cooking, too and love sharing recipe ideas with friends!
I think your have a pretty good cooking ability
@ahgong (10066)
I do watch the shows on cooking from time to time. And sometimes I do try to make the same things that they did on TV. Most times I just do it from memory. I rarely take notes as I only watch them when I come across them while channel surfing. In fact, a lot of my cooking, I learned from TV and by watching my mum and granny cook.
That's great that it seems you have a skillful cooking
@ayou82 (3460)
I am craving then I make it a point that I can do the same thing I list down the ingredients needed and i try it if i can copy it i just love cooking.. I feel hungry.
Thanks for your response.
@2btrueinu (703)
I always want to watch a cooking show . I get many ideas, tips to used in my cooking. I alway watch Iron chef , Martha and many more I love to see them cooked it look really delicious and I cook many dishes from them and my husband and kids love what I cook for them. So make a combination from my recipe and the recipe that I get from what I watch.
Unfortunately I haven't watched it yet. I hope one day it will be available in the TV channels here.
@subha12 (18453)
i am also like you in this respect, i first think that i am definitely going to make that dish as early as possible. it nmakes my mouth water. i manage to try some but not most of them.
My colleague told me that her mouth would open when she watched such kind of TV shows:)
@4mymak (1796)
i really like watching cooking shows... especially the ones that shows 'international' food.. because i think i can handle the 'local dishes' without much problem... but sometimes i hate it... because they make it "LOOKS EASY"... i feel like i am being tricked...
We are alike in this aspect. I like cooking different food all over the world. But the problem is sometimes it's too hard to find all the ingredients.
@heart143 (1204)
I also like watching cooking shows. I love the way they cook...they are so great and cooking looks so easy when they are the ones doing it. You can pick up a lot of cooking tips from them. You can learn new recipes and make innovations to your old recipes. You can also improve the presentation of your food through the various ways they show. I also love cooking and I always amaze my family by serving them new dishes.
That's why I love watching cooking shows:)
@vicki2876 (5640)
I also get hungry and want to eat when watching cooking shows. Especially when they do desserts. I also want to go in the kitchen and get crafty and make something new. I wish sometimes that I had every herb and ingredient on hand so I could do that. LOL
Desserts, that's what I love:)
@swirlz (3138)
I always get ideas from cooking or baking shows. Unfortunately, I can't remember every procedure nor do I have all the ingredients. So most of the time they'll just remain as ideas. What's negative about this cooking shows is that we'll have an appetite for something that we don't have, a hunger that nothing could satisfy.
If it's possible, you can record the cooking show and then watch it before you try to the recipe.
@whittby (3073)
I love cooking shows and we have had so many great discussions here on myLot regarding the shows and recipes in general. I get ideas from the show, but the trick is to write them down because I forget them by the next day. I always get something to eat when I'm watching a show, couldn't get through it otherwise. whit
I remember my teacher told us that a poor pencil is better than a brilliant brain.
I get soooo hungry watching people cook and eat on TV. Most of the things they cook I can't eat anyway because of my headaches. I try to only watch these shows when I am not hungry, but sometimes I can't help it.
When watching the cooking show, sometimes it's hard for me to find some foreign ingredients such as the specific herbs.
@maddysmommy (16236)
I am not much of a cook so I don't often watch cooking shows unless I am just browsing the channels.
Thanks for your response.
@lishiwei (1553)
Oh,you are a very good wife.Besause I know that there are little wife can do like that.I know that many of the woman don't cook at home now.So you can still learn to cook from the cooking to cook for your husband is very unsual.I begine to envy your husband now.
Haha, my husband should be proud of it:) Actually having a wife who is interested in cooking is beneficial for the whole family:)
@lilybug (21148)
I like to watch cooking shows. Sometimes they give me ideas on things that I would like to try to make. I also sometimes get inspiration for another recipe that is similar, but not quite the same as the one on the show.
Watching cooking show will give you inspirations, and you can also use your creative ideas to make a better dish:)