Managed to break my Joomla website
March 14, 2008 12:48pm CST
I am having one of this days today. Decided to review my website and start using Search engine Friendly URLs and Search Engine Optimisation. Made 2 simple 9so they seemed to be) changes. Managed to trash my site completely. Fortunately it was easy to fix but it had me worried for a while. Must recommend reading about SEF and SEO before trying them...
14 Mar 08
SEO is not that complex. the complexity I found was turning it on in Joomla. I have moved the front page of my site from a SEO rating of 1.2 (very low) to 4.6 (excellent) out of 5. There is a lot of useful stuff on the Internet. I am going to put up an SEO testing page on my blog soon - probably tomorrow.