Online games, do you love to play them?

I dont have a lot of free time to play games, but Bejeweled is one of my favorites, and it is so addicting. I like the old arcade games, from when i was a kid too, like Frogger, Asteroids, Pacman, and Space Invaders.
@theprogamer (10539)
I play World of Warcraft but only occasionally in recent times. I also liked playing some of the games found on MSN/Zone and Yahoo. Then there are random arcade classic games that can be found online, I play those on occasion. I'm starting to go back to computer and console gaming instead of just online games (Stepmania, PS2, Wii).
I wonder if there are any that will pay you to play their games. Hmm now that would be intersting.
@mvpriyank (408)
hmmmmmmmm......... That's a good question..... It's possible if we have good speed of internet connection than only we can play online games enjoyingly.As mine is not much speed so i dont play online games...... Have a nice day!! Keep Posting
I used to have dial up, and it was very hard to get the games to load. I was much more patient then, and I would wait, now I just dont have the patience anymore.
lollzzzzzzzz you are right!!
@Debs_place (10525)
I used to love space invaders, I actually had a cat who would sit on the tv and wait for the spaceship to go across the scream and hit it with his paw. He loved the game. I used to play bejeweled a lot, not I like 'poppit' on Pogo,com and bigfish I like the games where you have to find the hidden pictures. Someday, I will spring for those games.
Those ones with the hidden pictures, now they sound kind of interesting.
@dizzblnd (3073)
yes.. as a matter of fact.. I am waiting on scrabble cubes to load right now. I also play card games, zuma.. a lot of others They keep me outta trouble.. until I become addicted
I have never tried scrabble online, used to play it alot the old fashioned way.
My sincere advice to everyone would be not to get the habit of playing games when they feel free . The reason is you will unconsciously start creating ideal hours so that you can fit in you game schedule .Man it is so addictive, it is worst than anything . with regards www.chocolatesavy.com
It is just like anything else, everything in moderation.
@elemental69 (1562)
I love the games on pogo. I find them so addictive. When I am finished my other work, or taking a break I always find myself in pogo!! :-)
I have never been to pogo, I might have to check it out.
@tinkerick (1256)
I used to be horrible at Pacman, but loved Asteroids and Space Invaders. You can find versions of most of the classics online. My kids have one of the Namco collections for Playstation and it has Ms Pacman, Dig-Dug and a few others. I like Bejeweled too. Used to play at Pogo, haven't been there in a while. Mostly play on Yahoo Games, Popcap, Zylom, and Miniclip - where I discovered Puzzle Pirates - a very addicting game for puzzlers.
OOH I forgot all about dig dug, I like that one too.
I disagree with the person above. I dont think ALL of games now are too violent. But they are rated which should prevent younger people from playing them. But there are some non-violent classic games and sets like Final Fantasy 7,8,9 and 10 as well as Dirge of Cerberus, and there are many brilliant games, so you cant really say all games r too violent.
I think he was saying they were too violent for his liking. I agree the ratings are nice, because I dont always know the new games, and my son likes to play video games.
@twoey68 (13651)
The only sites I play are Gamehouse and Gamesville. They both have a few games that I like so when I'm really, really bored I go play there for a little while. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@uath13 (8207)
I play an online RPG called Runescape myself. It's my main entertainment.