Where have you put the mylot flyers so far?

I have added on to my website. The image did not show up for me. Is this something that is meant to happen. I plan to add it to all my sites. If possible my auction stores as well. I love the flyers very much.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I've thought about using them, but I'm not sure which to pick that would be appropriate. Trying to look at it from a prospective referral's eyes and see what they would see. Which ones are you using?
people, and the ones that have earnings on them.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Flyers? I must have missed this one! What and where are the flyers? I would love to know about this one!
@carmelanirel (20979)
I have been so busy with parties this weekend, I forgot, thanks for the reminder..
@winterose (39918)
I don't use them at all
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I remember reading about the flyers, but I am clueless when it comes to finding and figuring out this kind of thing. I have know idea about how to access them.
@zenmachado (1619)
I have not used this tool sofar but im thinking of placing it in my blog and other personal locations that I regularly visit in the web