The Lord, He giveth and.....

@Modestah (11192)
The Lord He taketh away.... I was contemplating how I was going to use our tax returns... I really wanted to take a trip down to my mother's then the car engine light came on then it over heated now it is an estimated $700 repair. head gasket trouble. we had a similar costing repair a few months ago. I find that when I come into money something inevitably happens which spends that money - other than how I intended to. I think it is God's sweet providence and that He is providing the means for the money knowing that something is going to happen where I need it. Do you find the same thing happening in your life?
@jillhill (37383)
I was a single parent....and many times I was down to my last dollar when suddenly in the mail would come some sort of check....enough to make it to payday....then one time my car broke down and was having many diffuculties with it and unable to pay for all the repairs. I was on the verge of crying when there was a knock on the door and there stood my dad. He had driven 200 miles to deliver a car he bought for me. I broke down crying and told him that he looked like an angel standing there handing me the keys to a very good used car. Yes....the Lord provides and also sends angels when we need them.
@Modestah (11192)
what a lovely memory to hold of your father! how very remarkable the Father we share is too!!!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Yep, all the time, got a check from one of my online programs yesterday and son needed money to go to movie with friends (he hasn't been out in months and months due to probation), tax refund should be coming any day but my car (mini-van) has been acting up for months and just getting worse and worse - it's in the shop as soon as I have my money and who knows what that's going to cost but sure money will be gone.