What is more useful to you in "myLot code"?

myLot code - formatting and emoticons
@klaudyou (501)
The new implemented feature is great...but what do you think is more useful for your discussions: text formatting or emoticons ?
i think the emoticons are really cool but i hope it doesn't become like i have seen on some site where alot of people just reply with lols and etc. I like the smileys they seem to make things more fun. What does ninja mean though?
@klaudyou (501)
It's tempting to use emoticons since they are here, and this is also my concern...how will it affect the discussions content: positively or negatively? I am curious about the ninja too!
@dodoazo (17727)
@klaudyou They are used as a simple expressions or feelings of the writer. Because you cannot display your smiling face in writing or else you will just say, I am smiling right now. It is too wordy rather than you could simply put it like this So it goes right there, simple and economical.
text formatting would be better. to give some attention and also to highlight some important points..otherwise how would be study in school??
@klaudyou (501)
Discussing on myLot is a different communication from school...I was wondering if you are happier for the formatting or for the emoticons...some may think of myLot discussions as "chat", others as "debates"...so the utility of the code is quite different.
@sahyd2don (2949)
you are right .i fell like this is a chatroom since i reply back to them.
@klaudyou (501)
@dodoazo (17727)
Both features are useful in your post here. Text formatting emphasizes the words or terms to be used. myLot Code expresses an emotion or feelings. Others call them as emoticons.
@balasri (26554)
I like the emotions.Makes my responses lore light and less aggressive.I like to use them .I haven't tried text formatting yet.
@chris1314 (787)
I only really use the emoticons, unless i want to make something really stand out from the rest, but i have seen emoticons and text formatting used about the same =] Chris