carly survives the explosion, but will her baby make it? logan wakes up!

@myrith (1830)
CARLY SURVIVES THE EXPLOSION, BUT WILL HER BABY MAKE IT? LOGAN WAKES UP! The frantic search for survivors of the warehouse explosion begins: Sonny finds his injured son, Michael, who admits that he accidentally shot Kate. Ric finds Carly floating in the water unconscious and pulls her to safety. Carly is rushed to the hospital, where her unborn child is at risk! Meanwhile, after watching Sonny harass Claudia, Johnny loses it and beats him up. A disgusted Lulu witnesses it all and goes into Logan's room to catch her breath. Soon she's gasping for another reason when her ex opens his eyes and comes out of his coma!
@Liasonfan (1702)
Ok, from everything I have read, Carly and baby WILL make it through the explosion just fine. Apparently, they have trouble locating her because she has fallen through a floor or something. Everything is good for Carly and baby, UNTIL she gets a visit from Claudia Zacchara. THAT will be the cause of Carly's miscarriage. Apparently, there will be great Jason and Carly scenes in a dream she has afterwards. He will say he is really sorry about the miscarriage and wishes he could have prevented the confrontation between her and Clauda. They also talk about LIZ and what she and Jake mean to him....Should be great...Can't wait!
@myrith (1830)
There were too many complications surrounding that pregnancy anyhow, so maybe it's for the best,So i guess Claudia must have boasted to her about sleeping with Sonny adding to the stress.I suppose that will happen today? I'll stay tuned!
@coffeebreak (17820)
Never figured Carly would die. But why was she floating in the water and not Michael? They were standing together when the place blew. I figured something would happen to/with Sonny - and Johnny beating him up -
@myrith (1830)
Maybe because Michael cant swim or are afraid of the waterSeriously though, why is it when they blow these places up or people are held as hostages, why does it always have to be that the whole town has to be involved?
Thank you so much for posting this, as I didn't get to watch yesterday! Sounds like it was a fairly exciting episode! Figures that I missed it.
@myrith (1830)
You're welcome, I did not see Friday's episode either, but I got that info from ABC so I thought I'd post it here.