Are you travelling the most by train, auto, plane?

Romania
Today my mother come to visit me and she travel by train and I realized that it's been a long time I haven't used the train as way of transportation.I daily use my car or I go to my job by foot cause it's nearby.But when I travel long distances I always use car. What about you, which is the most use way of trasportation, car, plane, train, bus?
@stvasile (7317)
The longest distance in my life on any kind of transportation is surely by train. I was never on a plane in my whole life. My family doesn't have a car, so all the 9 years I spent in high school and college I went home and back to Bucharest by train. And I used to go home and back almost every week. Plus, the last 3 years I went to dig up fossils about 5 times also by train, from Bucharest to Deva and back. In Bucharest, the transportation I used the most is the subway, which is nothing but another type of train. All that train riding adds up and leaves all other transportation far behind....
thanks for your response!
@nengs10 (3189)
I don't have my own vehicle as of now so I commute daily in going to work or elsewhere. In my country, the popular means of transportation is the jeepney. I travel around the metro through it. It is very interesting to ride in a jeepney, it's still a good experience.
interesting,thanks for share!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I most often use a car when going somewhere. I hate the buss. i do not mind going by metro, train, tram, or planes.
cars seems to be the most used way of transportatio.thanks for your response.
I never like travel by train, though so many people say that we can enjoy the scenery on our journey. Tell you what, taking the train in China will be a rather terrible ordeal, for it is the main, if not the only, way for long distances travel and it is very often overcrowded, I mean the travel between different provinces. What's worse, the service of the rail way system is unimaginably terrible. They hardly apologise for the train delays, which occurs quite often. Plus, the ticket is not much cheaper than the air tickets on discount. Considering the comfort of my travel and service, I would rather pay a bit more and take the plan, for it delivers me to my destination in the shortest time. Well, bus is OK, but I don't like travelling by bus, for I dislike the smell inside the bus.
I guess every way of transportation is ok for it's advantage. thanks for r response!
@nanayangel (7732)
Hi there anirc750310! I haven't experienced boarding a train actually, well except for the light rail transit and MRT. I still think the ordinary train is different and I would really love to be able to ride one. I am inspired by Harry Potter's ride to Hogwart's . The means of transportation that I use is by car.
thanks for your response!
@kianli (546)
I'm now studying in a place about 2-hour's drive from my home since it's near i just take long distance bus which is fast as well as convenient. I have been to Beijing last year to participate a contest and we go by train, it's really a disaster, it took us around 16 hours. We set off from Hangzhou in 11P.M and when we arrived at Beijing it's 3 p.m of the following day. I'm sure next i'll choose plane but not train. Have a nice day anirc750310!
always train goes slowly the cars and becuse of the stops it takes longer by train then by car.But you know, they are more safe. Thanks for your response!