What I am doing with the candles I bought

I took the votive candles I bought from Yankee candle. And placed them in a jar that was down to the end. Now I have 4 votive candles melting in the jar. two from Mia bella candle company. The other tow from Yankee candles. They smell so good to me. I think my next work at home job will deal with candles. Just so I can get the discount. LOl But not with mia bella as they charge too much. Which is your favorite to do with candles? I find the votive melt to fast. So adding them to the jar lasts longer.
@Thoroughrob (11756)
I add my votives to tin and jar candles also. I don't have to have anything else to put them in that way. Alot of my candles are from Home Interior. They smell great and have alot of scent.
Is this a online store your speaking of. I love Yankee candles are yours better.
@Thoroughrob (11756)
I don't know that they are better, but they are very good. Home interiors is sold by consultants of the company, and do home parties. You can check it out at homeinteriors.com
Thanks I am looking to join a candle company to get a discount on my stuff. I am not looking to sell any though.
@KKKBsmom (1093)
I have to agree... my new candle store is the dollar store. I can't afford these over priced candles! LOL I don't burn them I put them in a heater and jar! If you can find jsut the oils... you can just add the oils to the candle wax after the scent is gone!!! Mmmmm I have vanilla in my living room right now. I also like the glade candles they seem to have a long scent cycle also!
What kind of oils do you mean. If they can save me money on candles. I would love to buy that. The candles evaporate over time as well. This jar here is filled with 4 votives and it filled the jar. it was a walmart candle but that just went up and left the jar empty just about.
@Modestah (11192)
I like your idea! I like to use 100% beeswax candles (poured, moulded, or dipped) I find the scent so inviting and real. I like to use them for religious/spiritual practices... on the home shrine I like to have some lit during prayers and such.
I know nothing of the difference in candles. Unless it's the voodoo ones.
@winterose (39922)
I love candles but I don't know what are good ones and what aren't I know I love the fabreeze candle, it is excellent