Family memories

What is your most precious family memory and why?
@roniroxas (10576)
i think i have a lot of preccious family memories and still going to have a lot in the future. i am 37 now and has four children and you can imagine how many precious momnets i have since the day i can remember and up to now.
I bet you do! Keep making happy memories and have a great week.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
When I was a kid my dad would take me fishing I will never forget our fishing trips my dad has past on now but that is a precious memory.Have a great day!
Thanks for responding!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
There are so many, our wedding, the birth of our daughter. But the one that stands out right now is my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. We hired a small hotel and had a fabulous night. The whole family was together for the first time in about 7 years. I still look at the photos and chuckle.
Every day of the last 20 year sof my life has been the most precious moments of my life because back then I didn't have to go somewhere else to work. now, I'm 23, I spend less time with my family in Bohol coz of my job.Those memories for the last 20 years, as many of them as I could recall, are priceless.
@winterose (39918)
there are so many it is hard to pick one, but I would say when my infant baby ( a long time ago) said Mama, for the first time, that gave me such joy I could not begin to explain it.
@nengs10 (3188)
I always remember the time when I was still very young. Our house was near the market then wherein we had a big department store. We were all very happy that time. My mom managed our store while my father would do the marketing and other things. I would only be sitting in a place where I can see all of them working. I can't even walk straight that time. It's overwhelming to see them working so hard for my and our future.