E Mail Notifications just came back on

@p1kef1sh (45642)
This is great news and thank you to whoever in myLot HQ that managed to get back from the pub and was still sober enough to switch us on. Now I have 141 e mails to wade through. Are you pleased to see their return or have you found new and more interesting ways to surf the Lot?
@ruby222 (4848)
Well i dont know what channel you are on Piky...but ive been getting mine ok here...by the way...i started reading the `durritos` thread...but i needed a nap in between chapters...by the time i had got to chapter 8 i was feeling a general malaise coming on....i cheated and skipped to the end....thank the lord i did!!!!..i caught hubby on april 1st though!!!
@p1kef1sh (45642)
Durritos or Burritos? Don't worry, that thread was there to catch a small group that tease me about my fear of the Burrito Undead. They exist, but I won't bore you with that here. Things appear to be normal now. Fingers crossed.
@TinaP40 (330)
• Spain
A lot of people did leave and go elsewhere but for some reason there is always a draw back here! mystical powers are working!
@p1kef1sh (45642)
Mystical powers indeed. When I eventually go, I will go for good. But I haven't got to that day yet. I am quite pleased about that.
@Sissygrl (10915)
I think this must have happened while i was away, cause i think it was still broken when i left for my vacation. wow i have about 400 in my inbox. good thing i set filters for different things before i left. I have friends discussions going to one folder, comments on my dicsussions into another, replies to discussions i've responded to in another.. lol. it'd be hard to sift through if not.. the 400 are JUST friends discussions! i'm working on them slowly, but i'm getting more and more behind everyday. You guys are busy bee's!
@p1kef1sh (45642)
The notifications are back for sure. I have only been away for 24 hours and I have 91 notifications to wade through!
@maddysmommy (16236)
Very pleased to have them back. I prefer responding to discussions using the email notification feature.
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I am pleased to se them back too. Although it all went very quiet earlier today and I thought that they'd gone off again!
@mnsrwt123 (2059)
Hmm, i also got some emails, right in a row, i just amazed that i got around 100mylot emails in just a few seconds... Its really good for me that email notifications are back to track again.
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I agree and I'm pleased that you are getting them again. Life is slowly returning to normal.
I only have 67 emails to surf through. Thank goodness I have all night to do it in. I missed them. They simplified things for me. There were a few of my friends that I continued to stalk in their absence but I know I missed A LOT. I'm glad they are back!
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I got through my 141 in about 30 minutes. Quite a number I had already replied to, but there were a few surprises.
@mrpippo (756)
this is really crazy one minute i have no e mails then yhe next minute i got over 100 to sort through ,i think i'll just wait until tomorrow and hope all is back to normal
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I have nearly worked through mine. It's called the delete button.
@ellie333 (21029)
I am really pleased too, but have found that the emails take a while to get through so to see an immediate response it is better to refresh page to see any replies. Ellie :D
@p1kef1sh (45642)
Yes. I am doing that too.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Wow, that's a lot of email! I actually just started using notifications recently, so it probably affected me less than most people. I'm used to just surfing around mylot looking for things that interest me, so I just went back to doing that. I do really like the notifications, though, because it lets me see when someone comments on my responses, instead of having to constantly wade through every discussion I've commented on. So I'm happy to see them back!
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I'm delighted too. You don't realise how much traffic you generate until it's lost for a while.