March 16, 2008 6:57pm CST
My husband had been getting sick, his glands are swollen, he's stuffy, tired, not feeling well... then he told me that he's very allergic to dust mites. Since I work full time I generally just come home and crash instead of cleaning up, when he told me this I felt like a horrible wife because I didn't know before! So I spent most of the day cleaning everything, vacuuming everything, dusting everything, we even went out to the store and picked up some new non-allergenic pillows. Does anyone else have dust mite allergies and get these symptoms? What do you do about them? Does he need any type of medicine to get cleared up?