how do you responde to your friends?

@aretha (2538)
do you go to discussions that your friend started on the left of the screen? do you go through your email? or do you go through your friends list? for me it depends on how much time i have but most of the time i go to the left and click discussions my friends started then i check my email and see what i missed. what is easiest for you? how do you do it?
@stephcjh (32327)
I always go through my email inbox to respond to my friends discussions. It saves me alot of time. I do not always get their response and all of their discussions sometimes though. I try to clear out my mailbox daily. If I come to Mylot and respond, I lose track of them and may respond to them again if I open my mail and see their discussion again.
@aretha (2538)
my computer is so slow that when i do it through my email it takes for ever. i know i miss some but try to get as many as posable.
@stephcjh (32327)
My computer is very slow too because I have lovely dialup. It is easier for me to go through my mailbox though. Some discussions I cannot relate to though so I have to delete those.
@winterose (39914)
I am very busy and never have the time to go through everything like that so I just respond to my email notifications.
@aretha (2538)
its hard when you have a lot of active friends starting discussions but i really don't do anything on the net but mylot. i can be on in the morning and nap time but thats it for the most part.
@terri0824 (4991)
I usually respond through my e-mail. It's easier for me to keep up with, though there are a few friends that I have shut the notification off because they start dozen or more discussions a day, and fill my inbox up and I can't get to my other friends discussions seeing all of these, so I will go to the home page and see if there are any of theirs that I can respond to from time to time.
@aretha (2538)
i know i had to tirn some of mine off because they start so many. i just can't keep up. if i have time i will go to my friends and find them to go through their descussions.
@sunshine4 (8708)
I have about 6 friends who are on my email alert. This is how I respond to discussions because I really don't have the time anymore to go on the site and search for discussions to participate in.
@aretha (2538)
most of my friends aren't active anymore so i only get a few friends that start discussions. i get on in the morning when kids are still sleeping and at nap time. i also get on at night some times when the kids are down stairs with their dad. mylot os my time!
if he have good topic i will responde it ! hope can be firend with you !