do you often wake up at night for the toilet ??

@unuzzz (1274)
Indonesia
do you ?? according to what i read before, most aged men have more intensity than the young ones i often stay awake until it's late enough, and during that time, my father can go to the toilet for almost 3 times i only wake up once for the toilet how about you ??
@elisa812 (3033)
I usually don't have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. I always have to go really bad when I wake up first thing in the morning though! If I drink something really close to bed time, then I sometimes wil have to get up in the middle of the night to go, but it's pretty rare for me. Usually I can make it through the whole night without getting up.
@unuzzz (1274)
hi elisa812 wow, hahaa, you can pass it through until the morning came ? hahaa, well recently i can do that too but i'll be awaken for the bathroom around 5am like last night, but it brought good benefits for me ^^ that time is close enough to my father and mother breakfast time, which is around half past six ^^ pretty early huh ? hahaa LoL i seldom join them for breakfast, so that's a good one and also i need to go for working around 7.30, so i can get there without being late as always.. hahaa thanks for responding elisa812 .. ^^
@metschica25 (5407)
Hey , Most times I can make it through till my fiance leaves for work , and then I will use the bathroom . I then will go back to sleep for a few hours. If I drink to much I will go every couple of hours.
@unuzzz (1274)
hi metschica25 wow, you never take water before go to bed ? hahaa well it's great that you can hold yourself to not drink at night but although it'll make you a lot of bladder matters, it's good for preventing your body from dehydration during sleeping ^^ anyway, thanks for responding metschica25 ^^
I only wake up once for toilet in the middle of my sleep- and the feeling is so full that I have no choice but to stand and go to the toilet. I sleep too deep. LOL
@unuzzz (1274)
hi my_january hahaa, yeah me too, i don't want to get up from the bed for the toilet actually but it's full tank, so no other choice it'll be very ridiculous to hear a 23 years old man peeing on his pants LoL thanks for responding my_january .. !!
Yeah. Sometimes, I wake up because I have to go to the bathroom to especially defacate; which is getting rid of my stool, the brown waste that passes out of my body and into the toilet. After I get done, I go right back to sleep.
@mic_tcs (264)
Normally I won't wake up for the toilet once I fall asleep. I'll make sure that I drink only a small cup of water before I sleep. Besides that, I'll go to the toilet right before I sleep to make sure that I clear everything unwanted. I'll only wake up if it's really urgent till I can't stand it. But the number is very very few.