"Nutzoness Encompasses"

"Nutzoness Encompasses" I don't want to sound redundant But the strings they pull again Sadness fills my heart in abundance Sadness to my soul is sent Hope is plenty in my heart But it drowns in this despair To keep a float is hard Fear is never fair But its all in my mind Of that, I remind myself But sadness I always find I hold a malignant kind of wealth And I remember what a man told me once before If it does not kill you, it makes you stronger So I feel shame as to god.. I implore To not forsake me.. as this pain grows longer So how am I to grow strong With a pain that cuts you at the leg How can I write a song If all my feelings are dead My mind is blurred and nutzoness encompasses My heart is lost in an endlessness of frustration My words are floating in an unreachable consciousness My soul awaits its ultimate expressive manifestation ZeN
This one is very profound. I like it, especially "Fear is never fair."I really like that line.
Thank you much, I was not sure if this was giving the proper message or not.. so I appreciate your input...