Congratulations!!! You become the MYLOT ADMIN for 24 hours!!!

@mnsrwt123 (2058)
What would you do if you become the Mylot ADMIN for 24 hours!!! What changes would you like to make and what did you wanted to know??? As per my concern i would like to know how MYLOT EARNING PROGRAM works... and also implement some more java-scripting, so that the page doesn't need to reload whenever we click on "respond to this discussion" button, instead of reloading whole page, only there come a little textbox where we can write our response and then submit our responses...this would makes lot easier to respond and comment to any discussions... Forgive me if i am not able to clarify about my second point due to my stupid english... lol... Anyways thats my thoughts... what about you??? What would you like to know about mylot and what changes you wanted to implement on mylot when you become the ADMIN of MYLOT.COM!!!
@ellie333 (21029)
I would like to see notifications on all comments made on a discussion as at present when you start a discussion you receive when you get a new repsonse and they receive when you respond back the first time but if you respond to their response they or you are not notified and it is only going back over the whole discussion that you realise someone has added something more, if this makes sense, other than that I think it is great. Don't reallyunderstand how we earn but know we do but not too bothered on that. Ellie :D
oooh me too. I always have to read back over the responses because if you go back and forth more than once you don't get notified. This would be great to have!
@mnsrwt123 (2058)
Ohh,,, finally a good response,,, well i did noticed this too... and you finally make a point,,, Great response...
@ellie333 (21029)
Thank you for Best Response. I really do think that this change should be made as you won't be notified of this response of mine unless you look at your discussions you started and happen to spot. Ellie :D
@stephcjh (32327)
I would change a few things here. I would make the site load faster. I would have the earnings update as we post. I would make payouts daily with no minimum. I would make sure we get credit for all posts and responses instead of just responses.
@mnsrwt123 (2058)
Forgive me, but i think we get credits for all the things we do here on mylot...including postind discussions,commentng, responding... Thanks for posting!!!
@stephcjh (32327)
We get cash credit for posting, yes, but our number beside our name does not go up when we make a discussion. It only goes up when we respond to other member discussions, is what I mean. We only get more number credits then only, but yes we receive cash from Mylot for making the discussion.
@filmbuff (2909)
Two words: EDIT FUNCTION. It would be very nice to be able to go back and edit my post, correct spelling errors or other typo's that I didn't catch when I hit the "post response" button. ;) Speeding up the website would be much better too, and I wish the page would quit reloading, and putting me back up at the top of a page when I rate a users response. Another change would be putting the "tag this message" box under or above the window you type your info into, so I don't have to go through another page before the discussion or reply is posted. That in itself would speed things up.
@chrislotz (8203)
I would put in an edit button so the members could fix their mistakes. I would let the members know how the pay structure works. I am sure it is not that difficult to explain it to us! I would get rid of all the members that have not been active in the last year. Then the true members number would be known. I would get rid of the members that are nasty and I know there are a few because I have had the missfortune of crossing paths with a few. I think I could probably come up with a few more ideas if I thought about it longer.
Ok so I would change it to where our post count was an actual count of all of our posts not just the first post on a discussion. Its not an accurate account of our contribution to chatter. And since posts are exactly what we get paid on (or thats what they say) then it shouldn't be counted the way it is. I would also make it easier to find when there has been new activity on a discussion we have started or if someone has replied on a discussion we have replied to. Maybe like a box where we could use to be alerted anytime anyone replies to that discussion (not just you and not just the first time). That way we could choose which discussions we want to receive the alerts for.
@subha12 (18453)
i think its a really nice thought to become the Mylot admin for a day.. I do not know i can fulfill all those codings in a day or not that i want to do. i will obviously want Mylot should be very fast in loading, also like to understand that how earnings are decided for each. I will like to add user by ratings beside out post number as interest ranking is written
@MrNiceGuy (4147)
I would add quick reply to posting, I would allow editing. i would figure out and publicize the earning equations. I would add more rules regarding english speaking so only fluent english was rewarded. I would also institute a harsher spam policy. After all that was in place I would be much more content.
@kalav56 (11503)
I would say I am not interested in the post of administrator because it would be too much of a hassle for me.
@Darkwing (21588)
I would like all moderators to have a forum, and each of them to have their own topics. For instance, if you want to know about the pay structure, you go to Moderator A's forum; if you want to know why a discussion got deleted, or why you've been downrated, you go to Moderator B's forum. Also, when people are about to be banned, they should receive one warning, and the ability to defend their case, in Moderator C's forum. They should at least be allowed a hearing, and one chance because all too many members have been banned without solid, and good reasons. The other thing I would like to see, is a "Who's online" counter. This way, you would know whether you're talking to a number of members when you start your discussions, or talking to the wall. Timing is of the essence when posting discussions. Brightest Blessings.
• Hyderabad, India
I would implement more add revenue generating ways for mylot which would be beneficial in long run for mylot. these would inturn benefit us right. Your english is good.
@winterose (39918)
first of all nobody makes decisions by them self administrator or not, and if you could be one for 24 hours they would not let you make decisions that would affect their business long after you are gone the have a team of specialist that work in different areas, some ideas come up and they just do not work and so the experts will tell the administrator that.