If you could be put in the People's Magazine

If you could be put in the People's Magazine would you be a happy person, or just feel a little unaccomplished still. Will this change your life, or you feel that there is more.
@julievy (595)
I would be happy to be in People if it was for something that I had done to bring relief to people who were starving, or in need of housing, medical care or other assistance. And then I would only want to be in there if the article would be able to convince people to bring in more assistance or help for those in need. I'm not sure I worded that correctly, but hopefully you get my drift.... Other than that, I would hate to be in any magazine! I don't like having my photo taken at all.
@julievy (595)
Thank you Desmaster 2007~ I just heard today that my friend in Galveston will be honored next month for raising over $10,000 for the cancer research fund at the University of Texas. I am so proud of her! Now something like that is worthy of a picture in People....
@makingpots (11922)
Hi, desmaster2007. I'm sure I would be happy to be in People magazine, but it would not change my life. I would see it as a reward for doing something well. But life doesn't stop when you achieve one thing. I would continue to do my best and go on with life.
I would be over joyed at this opportunity. I would be sure that something else was coming. I would be there and watching out for the angels. I would be ready to read a contract and have my lawyer read it as well. Then my new life would be started. I love your questions.