Who And What The Hell Was That??

@myrith (1830)
Who is this woman about to enter some building wearing a red undershirt? OOOOOOOOOK so it's Carly? I guess that's her dream of Jason, Damn this doesn't look good!Well see what I mean about Johnny being a good guy, he saved Michael and about to look for Carly.Trevor is a real piece of work isn't he?How in God's name does he think he'll get away with such an act? Just wait till they find Claudia, I hope she follows up on her threat and get rid of Trevor for good.
@mollyrose (415)
Carly is so obsessed with Jason that its sick. Why don't they just stick those two together and be done with it I mean its disgusting how she runs from man to man and marries that man all the while lusting for Jason. God Jerry looks fine!! I imagine fans will call Robin names for acting the way she does but hey I've been pregnant and went through those hormones, horrible morning sickness and yep I acted just as nasty. I like Johnny but don't like him with Lulu. Wish they would bring on Serena Baldwin and hook him up with her or Maxie.
You think that because of these new events this will cause Jason and that bi*** Liz to go here separate way. One can only hope that Carly's lusting for Jason will will Bring a End to Liason. LOL
@myrith (1830)
Oh yes she is and it's been that way for years, and it will not change.Robin's moodiness are definately hormones, no one should take her seriously.I hate Jerry!I had forgotten about Serena, was Lucy Coe and Scotty her parents? Sweet Johnny! Hook him up with anyone but Nasty Maxie!
@myrith (1830)
I dont want Jason with Carly, Liz is more suited for him, plus she is the mother of his child, it's only fitting that he should be with her.For Carly it's just lust!
Johnny is the good boy as I thought. I wish carly would go ahead and lose that baby. She is a piece of shi*. I want rick to get this girl out of this mess as well.
@myrith (1830)
Well as far as I heard she will lose the baby right after Claudia pays her a visit, Knowing Rick he will move to help her out, but did she tell him her about her dealings with Trevor?
I really don't like it. After all this time, why are they pulling the Carly/Jason thing back in. :( I am glad that Johnny saved Michael... EAT that Sonny.
@myrith (1830)
Let's hope it's just a fantasy of Carly's and it does not go any further, we now know for sure what her intentions are toward Jason, all along all she wanted is to be with him again, even after marrying Sonny so many times, it's disgusting, her lust!Yes, Sweet Johnny to the rescue like I knew he would.