Can I get a quick meal idea please?

Thanks so much for the help. Just so you know I made the French toast is came out nasty. I think it was due to the vanilla missing. I have some chicken wings and legs. I bought fresh garlic and an onion. I also have bar barbQue sauce. I am looking for something easy. Without using the oven. Thanks for the help.
I'm not to sure about that. But can i have a piece, you can send here by fedex. Make sure it is hot so leave it wrapped in about 30 pieces of aluminum foil. lol.. But yea i sent you some information in your message so when you get a chance let me know how you feel.
Thanks for the laugh. I am going to read it in the 2am ish hours. I am going to move my room around now. Thanks
@Modestah (11195)
oh so sorry about the French Toast, I agree that vanilla makes a difference in the flavor. I know you were looking forward to enjoying them with your daughter. well, maybe next time they will turn out better. I don't know what I would do with the wings and legs - maybe put them in the crock pot and doctor them up like buffalo wings.
I love buffalo wings and I never knew it could be a crock pot could make them. I deep fry them and add the sauce to them. Love it so much
@lilybug (21182)
1/2 cup Flour 16 ounces Barbecue sauce Brown sugar flavored is our favorite 2 pounds chicken 1 cup Water 1/2 cup Butter one stick Heat the butter in a large sauce pan on medium high heat and coat the chicken with flour. Brown the chicken quickly on both sides in the butter until just golden brown. While the chicken is browning, mix and heat the barbecue sauce and water in a smaller saucepan. When the sauce is warm and the chicken is browned, add the sauce to the chicken, stirring gently to coat the chicken in the sauce. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about an hour or until the chicken is tender. You could also chop up an onion and toss it in.
I have never thought of chicken and butter. I have not even heard of this before. I am going to store this one here for later.
@NeoComp (1321)
Make chicken sandwiches with the stuff you bought. I think that would make a great dinner. I like to eat sandwiches. Also you don't need to use the oven.
My chicken has bones on it. I will buy some cutlets this week to make sandwiches. That is something I really forgot I like.
@carmelanirel (21108)
What happened with the french toast? I don't use vanilla and mine turns out great.. If you want something easy without using the oven, what about salads?
The stuff was plain and tasteless. I ate it because I was very hungry. I will not make it again without some vanilla. I don't have salad ingredients tonight.
@dragon54u (31340)
Put a few slices into the chicken legs and stuff them with garlic and onion slices. Put them in a pan that has a lid, with a little water and some bay leaves if you have them. Cook until done, don't let the pan go dry. After they're completely cooked you can pour off the water (or add it to your pet's food, it's good for them and they love it! Or save it for soup) and add the bbq sauce if you want. I never added vanilla to french toast. I dredged the bread through the eggs and fried it. We always ate it with syrup, fruit preserves, homemade blueberry compote or sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. Sometimes we had it spread with ice cream. You can also cook the chicken, pick off the mean and stew it with the garlic, onion, some lime juice and Worcestershire sauce to simulate Mexican flavor. Some green peppers or other vegetables always go well here. Serve over rice and/or cheese on top or pour over tortilla chips. Chicken is so versatile! Cook, pick off meat and make a nice white sauce to go over it with your favorite spices (basil and bay leaf and thyme are great) and mix in some noodles. Yummy!
I have learned so much from you. I never knew the cats love the juice. That is why they like licking the food and leaving the meat. I will do this for my baby's often. I am going to season it. I have no other veggies to add.
@jenni7202 (1599)
I don't know what you could make with chicken, garlic and onion, as I'm not very much into any of those things. I personally make stromboli, or calzone when I need a quick meal. You can get all the ingredients from your local supermarker. I usually use mozzerella, pepperoni slices, chopped ham, jar pizza sauce, and already made pizza dough from your frozen section. You thaw out the dough and pull it out flat. Fill it with your favorite pizza toppings. Fold it up tight, sealing all the edges. Then cook in in your already pre-heated oven of 350 degrees for about a half an hour or until the dough is slightly browned. You can eat it as it is, or dip it in sauce. I personally dip it in sauce, but do as you like. Sorry I didn't have a chicken idea for you, but I don't eat chicken on the bone, nor onions or garlic, I am quite picky. lol. Sorry again, hope this helps you in your future though.
I am new to learning to cook and that sounds very nice to eat. I am so pissed right now I can't even cook. I will wait for more help and cook later tonight.
@winterose (39931)
quebec poutine, make french fries, pour brown sauce from the package, (bbq or hot chicken sauce over it, add lots and lots of mozzeralla cheese, pipe it in the microwave until the cheese is melted