From baby, you was put on the side of the road! Do you want to see your mother?

Bahamas
What will be your response to seeing her or not wanting to see her? All your life you don't even have a clue, who your mother, is for being abandoned from baby to 29 years of age! Waiting for response please !!!!
@lilaclady (28270)
Coming from a loving family maybe I should not cemment but i also believe everyone deserves a fair chance to explaing the things they do, al though i feel there would be some resentment I would give her the opportunity to give me a reason why she did it and depending on the answer of course, I would hope I could still look at her as my mother...someone I should care about...
• Bahamas
I agree with your honest answer. For her to explain that to her child giving a chance. what do you think about those who was put in a garbage bag tie the bag and thrown in the garbage how you feel about that case? Far out hey!!