Nashville Star

@Fishmomma (11507)
Did you know Billy Ray Cyrus is the new host of Nashville Star? The show returns this summer. Its like American Idol, but is all Country Music and somebody gets a recording contract. This will be the 6th season.
@KrisNY (7609)
I did hear this—He is becoming more popular again—more in the lime light—and it’s all due to his daughter—Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Monatana… What a gold mine she is! My daughter loves her… She is over the Hannah Montana stage but now loves Miley’s music. Billy Ray is hanging out to her coat strings I think! They are both hosting some music awards- I almost think the CMA’s …. I don’t watch Nashville Star. I love country music—but just never got into that show.
@emeraldisle (13158)
Glad to hear about this. My niece will definitely want to watch it, well so will I. I do enjoy Billy Ray Cyrus and I have really liked him on Hannah Montana so I can't wait to see how he does on here. I know I'll check it out at least and go from there. I'm not big on reality shows but for him I might be willing to make an exception.
@icyorchid (2566)
WOW!!! My daughter was going to try out for Nashville Star, but she got sick with the flu and couldn't make the audition. She did get to see Billy Ray Cyrus for Mardi Gras though. That is exciting. I love him he is just so CUTE! Thanks for the info
@cyrus123 (6383)
I didn't know this comment was made a year ago. I hope Nashville Star will be on again this summer. Do you know if Billy Ray is going to be the host this time around? Like I said, I never have seen this show so I don't know how it works.
@Fishmomma (11507)
NBC canceled the show. I'm sad, as really enjoyed watching it. I'm hoping another network will pick up the show.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I am, too.
@cyrus123 (6383)
No, I didn't know this but I'm glad you told us about it. I never have seen it, myself. I have dishnetwork. Do you think it will be on it? I would love to see it! I don't know if you've read my discussion about Billy Ray but I'm a big fan of his!