I'll be taking a break...

beach - take the plunge!
I would like to take the opportunity this Holy Week to unwind and rest. I will be off myLot for about four days or so. My friends and I including my younger sister will be going on a beach hop. I will also be visiting my other relatives. I will definitely miss myLot! Not all beach resorts we are to visit have internet access nor wi-fi so I don't really think that I will be able to go online. See you all on Sunday!
@Darkwing (21588)
Wow... that sounds great! You need a break from Mylot every now and again, to have some fun with your friends and family. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your beach hop, and can return to Mylot refreshed. Have a great weekend. Brightest Blessings.
Have a great weekend too!
@maximax8 (28247)
I hope that you are having a lovely time this Holy week at a lovely beach resort. It will be great if you are having superb weather for it like sunny days, cool nights and not at all any rain. Yes, it is a good idea to take a break from the Internet whilst on vacation. You, your friends and your younger sister should find lots to do but also have some time to relax as well. I wonder if you will buy any souvenirs? Anyway when you get back all of us on My Lot would like to hear about your trip.
I did not really buy any souvenirs my friend but brought home lots of memories...I just drove my younger sister home because she had to rest and prepare for their graduation practices. I will be leaving again tomorrow but this time, I won't have to be absent from myLot.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Enjoy your time off mylot dolce and have a fun time at those beach resorts. I know I won't be missing mylot if I was on a beach right about now LOL
Ooohhh... I thought so too my friend... but I did...
That sounds great and made me miss more my boyfriend. One Holy Week, I went on a trip with my boyfriend and his family in Bohol. We had so much fun and had the chance to bond with his family. I enjoyed the beach so much that I swam continuously for 6hours under the heat of a sun. You cant imagine the sunburn I got. On our last day, the men went on hunting and while us women went for a joyride. We passed by a church and went inside to pray and contemplate. Such a coincidence since it was a Holy Week.
That sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your holiday!
@bellaofchaos (11550)
have a nice vacation, enjoy some of the sand and sun for me.