Will feebay read my messages on the feebaysite?

I have a customer who bought a wallet. She just asked how much I would charge her for 5 more wallets and 4 purses. I told her to go to my website to look at the images and to email me there. I don't plan to list them on ebay to pay a fee on them. She even knows I am not taking paypal for the wallet she already bought. Now the question is. Will ebay read my messages? Thanks so much for the help P.s my business cards have the old phone number on them. I would hate to lose more money buying more cards. Will it be ok to scratch out the old number to add the new one?
@sedel1027 (17855)
I would buy some of that white out tape and then write in the new number. Looks better than scratch outs.
Thanks so much for the help. I don't mind if your a little twirled right now. I just want to make money. LOl
@sedel1027 (17855)
i know what you mean. I have to get my butt moving to make extra money. I really don't want to have to find another job after I leave this one.
@KrauseHome (34986)
Hopefully you have gotten a little more of this straightened out by now, but I feel EBAY is horrible in correspondence with people unless you go in and Chat with someone on a one on one basis. I had some recent experiences with them that I had to do this way. As for Business Cards, I can understand the Expense, and not wanting to waste the ones you already have. I think as long as you keep it neat looking their is nothing wrong with scratching out a number, and printing right by it a new one. I have seen a lot of people do that all of the time actually. (But for a New Business Card, you might consider checking out Vista print, as most of the time, all you pay for their the first time, is postage.)
I have a box of a 1000 cards and post cards as well. I am going to get the white out strips to neatly change the number. Thanks I use vista print for t-shirts as well
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
I try not to communicate with potential buyers via my ebay messages if at all possible because I don't trust them or the people I'm dealing with. As for the business cards I've had to change the phone number on mine once and I just got some sticky labels and cut them small enough to fit over the old number. Things change so what can you do? It's crazy to invest in new cards just because we change an address or phone number.
I try to get people to email me of feebay also. I find it they invade m email I just close my acct. I am already working hard to leave that site for good. I will not be buy my gifts from them either. I plan to shop with mommie sites.
Probably not, they often don't read the messages if you are reporting someone for a misleading listing, so it's unlikely they will read email between you and a customer. You could always discuss another transaction via private email if you are concerned.
This is what I try to do. So I wanted to be sure I would not get my acct deleted. I send them my email to get pictures and invoice them.
@sanell (2114)
I am not really sure. but I would say that it is possible that they may. By the way, did you lose out on your pay pal site? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with putting your new number on the business cards you currently have. By the way, I am now an independent insurance agent and selling Arbonne. LOVE arbonne man. I still have some websites up too but I had an issue with paypal and not a good one. Well, let me just say this....basically, I am hoping to get things straighted out by April 8 because I want to still sell stuff on ebay and I have been doing well with it and since I have limited issues with paypal I can not even go on ebay right now. It sucks. well glad all is going well for you. Keep in touch.
What is happening April 8th. other than my mothers birthday. I forgot all about that. No I have no problems with my paypal. I just ask my customers to send checks or money orders when I can. I just want to use feebay to get traffic to my site and leave that fee scrubbed site. I have heard about arbonne before it's make up right... Good luck to you
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
i don't think they will and it doesn't matter if they do what will they do about it?