Who love eating chocolate cookies fresh out the oven with some vanilla ice cream

I know i have a taste for some chocolate cookies right about now. It is nothing like a nice soothing dessert before going to bed for the night. Put in a nice movie and just sit back in the pjs, and let the chocolate cookies just melt away. The ice cream just filling the mouth with joy. Man i want some icecream right about now. Time to go to Wally World aka Wal mart. lol...
@busta1baby (1238)
i do...yummy
@brimia (6584)
I love warm gooey cookies fresh from the oven. The only time I've had chocolate chip cookies with ice cream are as ice cream sandwiches...yummm
@alexsis (2149)
That sounds good, your making me hungry. I like eating the cookies too as soon as they come out the oven, but not with ice cream. I bought some easter chocolate chip cookies made by Tollhouse to bake for easter. Your making me want to go get them out the fridge and bake them now. I love Tollhouse cookies, yummy.
@Fishmomma (11521)
I love homemade cookies right from the oven. I'll skip the ice cream, as the cookies will be enough sugar. Chocolate is so good and tasty. The smell would certainly get my attention.
DESMASTER2007 That is one tasty way to get someone to feel for a snack. I was looking forward to the cookies. I am not up to the ice cream at all. That would mess my day up. I like to buy the cookies and micro wave them. I hate turning on my oven here.
shame on you you are making me salivate for chocolate cookies and ice cream and me a diabetic. lol well maybe something else could takeits place.
@vera5d (4007)
haha, i thought my dad was the only person who called wal-mart "wally world"...that's so funny! We like chocolate chip cookies at night for a treat also - sometimes we will buy those pre-made ones and cook them late at night after the kids go to bed! one of the restaurants by us has a sundae that is vanilla ice cream, a giant chocolate chip cookie and hot fudge sauce...mmmmm...now that's good!
@michelyn (717)
I don't know about the ice cream portion of that. I love ice cream on pie and brownies, but not really on my chocolate chip cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven, but by themselves like that. They are so melty and yummy and now I'm hungry. Not to mention they aren't really good for my diet. Time for some fat-free ice cream with low-fat syrup
yummy. That sounds really good. I love hot cookies and ice cream alot.