What is something sweet your mate has said to you today?

I was sitting here on the sewing machine. I hear the phone ring and look to the tv. It's my man toy on the phone. He was asking how my day was going? he was on his lunch break at work. So then he says I just called so you know I am still alive. I just smiled and and told him to call me later. When he got home he called to let me know he missed me. Having to get up at 5:30 after not working for w while is hard on him. But he is happy to be working again. The reason he called to let me know he was alive. is I get worried and he is trying to calm my nerves down.
@crazynurse (7489)
Aww, that is very sweet of your man to try and calm your nerves by calling and checking in when he arrives home. He sounds like a very thoughtful person. To answer your question about what my mate has said to me that was sweet today, before leaving for work he found me in the house and gave me a huge hug and warm, soft kiss. He then said, "I love you and I'll see you this afternoon." He never fails to do that when leaving for work. He leaves for work before I do and always finds me whether I be in the shower, at the computer or wherever! Isn't it great when your mate is so thoughtful?
Your getting the good stuff before he leaves. That is very thoughtful of him. I am happy to read such sweet stuff.
@Modestah (11192)
well given it is 9:30 am when I am answering this and he just got to bed at 7 am he has not said much to me other than Goodnight, I am going to bed now - do you need anything. I laughed when he said that... I am going to bed do you need anything. of course, he meant did I need him to get me something before he turned in.
The nice thing was he thought to ask. I find so many people just forget to ask a simple question.
@carmelanirel (20979)
That is sweet and I am glad to hear that he has a job and that he is happy with it..
Oh yes it's great. I hope it lasts a long time.
@winterose (39916)
my boyfriend does not live with me either, and he called this evening and said I just called to hear your voice.
Oh your boyfriend is a sweetie pie too. Thanks so cute.
@kakayu (57)
She said,are you a pig as sleeping that long? well,it's funny to hear her say that.
As long as it made you laugh it's nice.
@NeoComp (1320)
They said nothing to me. Because I don't even have a girlfriend
the second post could have been here. Then I would not have to scroll down the page even further.
I made a new dish for dinner and hubby liked it a lot. I got a very praising compliment. Usually whenever I create something new, he'll just eat it and I'll have to ask "well do you like it" and he'll say "yeah its okay" but tonight he said "wow this is really good! What all did you put in it? Him and the kids ate it all! That was really sweet of your bf for calling.
That is very nice of him. Sometimes things get to normal and they don't get that boost of something new. That was nice of you to cook a new meal for them as well.