milk chocolate Vs dark chocolate

I have heard that dark chocolate is better/healtier than milk chocolate? Is true?
@CrazyPop (52)
I like milk chocolate, I think it isn't true, because I very hate dark choccolate...
pepole's opinions are defferen. but in my personal opinion,the milk chocolate is better than dar chocolate.
hm...dark more tasty, while milk choc is better, i think! but i love dark one Y U M M Y !
@o2bnocn (2896)
I have heard that also but don't know if it is true or not. I don't like dark chocolate at all. Only milk chocolate or white chocolate. Which is kind of weird for me, I love sweets.
@luvstochat (6916)
I have heard that dark choclolate has some health beneifts to it but I don't like dark chocolate it is to bitter. I like milk chocloate and white chocolate but never have cared for the dark chocloate.
@xixinha (141)
• Portugal
I also heard that dark chocolate is healthier. but even if it isn't, it is my favourite.
@anarki99 (40)
• Portugal
dark dark dark dark dark dark dark dark chocolate with 80% cacau... xD
dark chocolate is better for you. my grandpa eats one piece of it everyday.
• Hyderabad, India
I like dark chocolate and i think it increases your calories. Army people eat dark chocolate i think so.
@redrover (597)
I've heard dark chocolate is good for the digestive system. It's bad for the taste buds if you are me.
I dont know much about it,but i like dark chocolate than milk chocolate.