What are some of your pet peeves?

Does someone smacking their gum bug you? Do people not washing their hands before eating bother you? Does your pets whining get on your nerves? I would like to know what a lot of you think...
@mrsbrian (1951)
oh ya I have a few I cant stand a messy work desk and it bugs me to no end that my husband can work with all that clutter, the toliet seat being left up. open closet doors, another big one is my husband and i spend a lot of time on line as it is mostly our work so when its bed time and i say ; are you ready to go to bed he says yes ill start shutting things down and an hour later I say are you ready and he says ya ill start shutting things down lol.
@bcote212 (1113)
I work in publishing, and I absolutly cant stand when someone calls in and tell me that they would like to "ax" me a question. I mean how do you expect to be published as an autor, but you dont have a grasp of the language. Sometimes it gets to me so much that I really would like to ax them LOL
@royal52gens (5380)
My pet peeves: people who stick their nose into other people's business and tell people what to do when their help and opinion was never ever asked for. That just makes me livid. Someone borrows or used my vehicle and brings it back with an empty gas tank and does not offer to replace the fuel they used. OOOOHHHH, boy, do we have a problem!!! When a co-worker continuely does something but I get yelled at for it. That will definitely get me peeved.
@ruby222 (4848)
Pet peeves...butter inners!!!!...It drives me mad when you are chatting along nicley and then someone just comes up and chips in!! To me its quite rude..as well as annoying!!!