Did you agree with the decision?

@Fishmomma (11452)
Valerie went home because of her blinis, which she cooked to early. Did you agree with this decision? I didn't as felt the mushrooms looked terrble and they shouldn't have served them. I think serving a dish that you don't try is really bad.
I think it could have gone either way. Both the blinis and the mushrooms looked unappetizing. But I think the judges chose to send Valeria home because she as a chef should have known that blinis were a bad idea for this challenge since they needed to be served as soon as they are cooked. They judges also stated that the blinis did not have any flavor.
@Fishmomma (11452)
I think your right sent home because she is a chef. My concern with the other team is they didn't try the dish. I would never serve anything without trying it. Thanks for the reply.
@cripfemme (7715)
I thought Nikki, who made the bluberry mushrooms (which seem gross to me to me in general) should've gone home. But Valerie was one of the bottom two dishes.
@Fishmomma (11452)
Nikki was my choice to go home, as she didn't even try them. I think Valerie did try her dish, but discovered it was terrible. Thanks for the reply.