Songs to get you MOVING!

work out songs. - this is my ipod with my only pair of dumbbells... i placed it in my bed after trying to work out in my room but found not enough inspiration from the music i currently have.
@posham (1237)
I've been trying to find the songs that will entice me to get moving.. Can you think of the best songs that kept you energize through work outs? If possible, please include title and artist.. Haha.. I thought of this while walking last night and most of what I have on my ipod are classic oldies songs
@nicholejade (2430)
I listen to a little of everything. Some songs do increase the stamina and the energy sure does run through me. I love latin and reggae music and gets the hips shaking. I can pretty much work out to anything as long as it intrests me. With my Ipod I have a bunch of songs on it and has really helped me stay motivated. I find myself belting out the songs as I am working out.
@posham (1237)
i do have a lot of songs before but i'm looking for fresh ones to keep me motivated.. i dunnow, maybe new beats will be enough to liven up old routines..
What kind of music do you like? What do you have in your Ipod now? Maybe I can give you some songs that you don't have or have never heard before.
@posham (1237)
well, i do like a lil bit of everything... aside from beats to keep me moving, i like instrumental also to help me relax... got a bunch of classics but i'm always open to new ones as long as it won't shatter my eardrums...