Soy milk...

I have never tried it myself. The idea sort of doesn't appeal to me...I am not a big "regular" milk fan anyway. I just saw a commercial on TV about using vanilla soy milk in cereal...that actually sounds ok- I like Kashi Meadow Blend granola (I think it's called meadow blend) but it has cranberries and a sweet flavor that would blend well with the vanilla flavor, I think. Do you drink soy milk? Have you had the vanilla in cereal?
I drink Soy Milk, it is so good, also it can be a bit better for you then regular milk, I drink vanilla and chocolate soy milk, both very good, and yes you can have it with cereal.
Thank you for your response- I bought some vanilla today though I haven't tried it yet.
@paid2write (5204)
It is so much better for you than cows milk. I used it on breakfast cereal and could not taste any difference to regular milk but then I used the plain non-sweetened variety. I have tried soy milk sweetened with pure fruit juice, which is nice and healthy. I would avoid it if it has sugar or articicial sweetener in it. I don't know about vanilla, it sounds nice but I would need to check the ingredients to see what was in it.
Thank you for your response. That is a good point about the artificial sweeteners...I did buy some vanilla stuff today, I will have to check the ingredients.
Soya milk does not taste very good but it is healthy. it is full of protiens and low fat.
Thank you for your response- I bought some today but I haven't tried it yet.
@gxnfly (1148)
Yes,I drink soy milk and like it very much now.I remember my first drink clearly.That was in my junior high school,I wanted to drink it out of its nutrition.My god ,it's so horrible tasted,it made want puke.I guess I was not used to its smell then. But now,I don't even know why,I just magically love it,even love it better than milk.I ever drank soy milk blend with vanilla flavor ,I just drink the standard .
Isn't it funny how our tastes change as we grow older? I always make my kids "at least try it" and it is ok if they don't like it. Then I tell them what I didn't like as a kid, that tastes change, etc. As the older ones have grown, they have already been willing to re-try things they didn't like when they were younger. Anyway, thanks for the response. I bought some vanilla soy today but I haven't tried it yet.