Where are they..Hey, im here!

@ciades (1624)
I think my discusion are not that interested. English problem, sp ellings or grammar thing. Or they can't even understand it. I only make discussion base of what i feel and whats on my mind. I miss my old friends in here. Anyway, dpk and william never forgot me. They try to reply my discussions. But i dont blame them coz even me i only reply a discussion once i can relate or feel it. I just want to share with you what i feel right now. You know, mylot help me to relief.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear ciades. Here is williamjisir. I am sorry to be late for this discussion as I have whole bunch of email notifications and it is until now that I have read this discussion of yours though I read and responded to another one a few more minutes ago. It seems that you were not happy yesterday. What's up? I hope that you are quite alright today without being hurt emotionally by anyone. Life is short. I hope that you enjoy your life every day with no worries and troubles. Take care and have a good time, my dear ciades.
Good evening, dear ciades. I thank you so much for the best response, but I am sorry to say that I do not have enough time to mylot these days as my work is keeping me very busy and also it is very slow to open mylot windows on my side. Sometimes it is working well, but sometimes it is working like a snail. I feel so sad when I could have some time to mylot, but it is so slow. Anyway, I wish you a very time here at mylot with friends. Take care, ciades.
@theprogamer (10539)
As I've said before, I haven't seen you on in months Cia. Not only that, yesterday (well overall) I've significantly cut back on mylotting. I'm not omniscient, I have no indicator as to who is online and who is not... human error. Plus discussions can take time to get responses. If you really need interaction, you could just PM. There's nothing wrong with that.
I am sure they are around some where. As long as your feeling better about things. You have done all you can do. I find that mylot is great for that. Just keep your head up and soon you will feel better. I hope your friends come around soon.