What are your plans for today?

@icyorchid (2564)
My plans are to go get my hair cut with my daughter. Go to Wal-Mart and get a few things (hair place is by Wal-Mart). Then come home. My back was hurting something awful last night. It hurt to walk, so I am not going to over due today. She mentioned going to a movie, but I don't think I am going with her and her boyfriend. Hoping everyone has a good and fun day today
@manya_pearl (1905)
My plan today is just go to campus, take my lab exam, and back home, sleep and online again... I'm just tired to think something complicated today. I just wanna have a rest and relax... Tomorrow, i'll face another exams and they are quiet difficult, of course i need to prepare myself with study but i dont want to force myself.... please pray for me! have a nice day!
@icyorchid (2564)
Hi, Good Luck on the rest of your exams. I always told my daughter to study for an hour and then take a break and then go back and study some more and then another break. I told her that so she wouldn't fry her brain trying to study too much, nothing sinks in. Prayers for good grades hun.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Today was spent at the mall with my son as I had to pick up some Sees nuts and chews chocos for a beautiful friend, then headed on home and cleaned the lounge, dining, kitchen, son's room and bathroom LOL I was tired after all that so I left our bedroom and our bathroom for tommorrow. Hope your back is feeling a lot better.
@icyorchid (2564)
Thank you my back is feeling better now. I just can't do alot of walking, etc. I have good days and bad days and it figures that I made plans for walking and I would have a bad day with my back. lol I did try to ignore it though. I was having fun with my daughter.
@kimbers867 (2540)
Need to pick up some last minutes things for dinner on Sunday. Then home to start tackling our sunroom. This is where we put everything that we could save from our water disaster. I promised hubby since I was off for the next 10 days I hope to have this all completed. After dinner I am going to see if there is a movie we haven't seen at redbox to rent. I need to get my haircut also but my hair dresser is on maternity leave. I am going to stop in to see when she is due back.
@icyorchid (2564)
Have fun doing all that! lol I have a disaster in the back room, and I don't want to go near it. lol BOXES everywhere in there. Hubby calls it the shipping depot. lol
@wickedangel (1637)
• Dominican Republic
Well I shall be making my other half and his mother some breakfast and then we shall walk along the beach. There has been a terrible storm here (Dom Rep) and there has been quite a bit of damage. We will check it all out. Then go for a meal somewhere.... Hopefully I won't have to cook tonight! Hope you have a good day too!
@icyorchid (2564)
WOW I hope there was no one injured in the storm. Have fun with your mom and other half :)
@stephcjh (32328)
My plan for today is to work as long as I can and also spend time with my husband and my daughter. We are also cutting my dogs hair today. We are alos making out the grocery list for tomorrow too and we are trying to figure out what we will have to eat today.