If I Could

@Carolyn63 (1403)
If I could Do you think I should Remove past sorrows and pain Would you I wonder, could you Possibly be the same What has been And what will be As well as what we are currently Combined will yet make a better me If only you dared If only to share Whom you really That I could see The reality of together where we are The past is forever gone Release the pain and sorrow Lessons turned Blessing learned From the past Grant new tomorrows So, if I could I don't think I should Remove past sorrows and pain For I have become And I for one Know the blessings of yesterday And hopes for tomorrow. 8/3/07
@klaudyou (501)
Born again from ashes of the long burnt self... rose again form tears headed to the tempting light ahead. ---about hope--- You can!
@Carolyn63 (1403)
Beautiful. Thank you. Makes me think of the Phoenix.
@gandatwo (602)
Sounds like you have it all together,no regrets,and wisdom to boot!
@Carolyn63 (1403)
Why thank you. But trust me, life still throws me a left hook now and then. I'm just glad I can pick myself back up, dust myself off and then learn from it.