In Cohoots!

@myrith (1830)
So miss Zacchara and the Dr Nasty are in cohoots? I knew I smell something funky! God help Port Charles now, especially with that Drug shipment that's about to roll in off of the docks.Damn, Nikolas's money will pollute all of Port Charles! the only person that could get him out of this is Helena, but thanks to him she's M.I.A.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Then I say - Bring her back! I like HElena. Wicked as she is, she sure does keep the storylines watchable and exciting! I wish they would bring her back! This Nickolas storyline is one of the dumber ones they have had lately - I mean, choosing to die instead of raising your child? What a stupid storyline. I muted it all day today when he was on.
@myrith (1830)
I have a nasty feeling that she is behind all of this new plot,I think she is running the Doctor!
@coffeebreak (17820)
Could be. I 'd sure like to see something new going on. Sonny just doesn't have it anymore and to make him the main attraction is doig nothing but casuing me to change the channel!