Have a paypall account?

I have a paypal account and its verified. The thing that I want to know is when I get paid, I will probably want to send it to my checking account. So when I do that will it charge to transfer to my bank account or what.
@omupas (1243)
I also have a verified premier business account with Paypal. The fees that Paypal take out happen on a transaction basis (when you receive payments) depending on the type of account you have with paypal. To transfer the funds in your account, there is no charge, it takes about 3-4 days to complete the transfer. What I do, is I have the Paypal debit card with the MasterCard logo on it. Instead of transferring money to my account, I use the debit card to pay for things and the amount I charge is deducted from my paypal balance. Hope this helps.
O ok I understand thanks man for the advice. Yea helped. I think this response can help me out thanks man.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi omupas. I also have a verified account but I get charged 25p if I transfer an amount under £50 but over is free. This card sounds like a wonderful idea, I will see about getting one of those. Ellie :D
@icyorchid (2564)
You can only have the debit card if you have a business or premier account. They don't do debit cards for personal accounts. I have 2 accounts and I can't have the card for my personal account. Good Luck
@icyorchid (2564)
It shouldn't charge you. It will however take from 3 - 5 days for transferring though. Good Luck
@trecuz (69)
I believe that these guys are right about that desmaster. So just keep up the good work because you can do it. See everyday peope are always looking for ways to make money. And you just have to keep doing your best because I will be on the top of the map with you. So take care my friend and be blessed
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi I also have a verified paypal account and do not get charged to transfer to my bank providing I am transferring more than £50 anything under that they charge me 25p. Ellie :D
O ok. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the effort and the help you guys give me. I will use this advice and try my best to apply this advice.
The only thing I need to know is if you have a premiere paypal, or a regular. If you have a premiere account, it will charge you once your payout is deposited. But in either case, they will not charge you to transfer the funds to your bank account.