Summer is here...

It's a hot day summer is here once again many people were out for there vacation, spending time to the beach, going to different beautiful sceneries here in the Philippines. We did not take our vacation yet we just stay here in the house during this holy week season after this holy week we are planning to go out to visit some tourist spot here and all of my family were planning to go to the new open oceanarium here (OCEAN PARK in the Philippines) I think it's cool to there I love fishes and also my children as I search in the internet it looks beautiful inside I think we will going to enjoy, We are also planning to go swimming I don't know yet where our destination we want to go not so far here and a little bit cheaper but not over crowded we don't want to go in swimming pool we like beach. Do you know some of it? Can you recommend any beaches that are very nice I just go last few years to fort Ilocandia and Pagudpud but it so far. Pagudpud is very beautiful place to go but if you go there be sure you will spend 3 day or more to appreciate more the beauty of it. Amazing views and beaches. I don't have enough words to express how beautiful that place is Boracay I will not exchange Pagudpud from Boracay. Boracay is over crowded and not that clean any more... try to go in Pagudpud to it your self and will not regret the long trip you will going to experience just to got here.
@ayou82 (3460)
Wow so many things change and it is good to know that Philippines have spots like that. I want to bring my kids there too thanks for that wonderful idea.
I'm very proud to say the Philippines is so beautiful country there are so many tourist spot here that you will really enjoy . Hope you will come and enjoy...