Gissi is noisy

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48715)
United Kingdom
Well all Morning the little Devil has been making his Presence known (as if I could forget he is here) He has been sitting on the back of the Settee which is by the Window and he seems to think that he has to lie there and say Hello to everyone that is walking past When I ask him to be quiet with his barking he turns to me gives me a Woof then looks out the window and carries on Barking. Well he was to noisy for me so I decided to give him a bit of a scare, I walked over to the Settee and pushed the back of the settee which is leather by the way, so Gissi slid down, as you can all Imagine he was not happy about that gave me a look to kill and he is now in the Bedroom BARKING. When we where out earlier he was barking again at every Dog that he could see and he was really doing my head in, then it started to rain and that shut him up because he does not like getting wet, but all the way he was jumping up on my Leg to pick him, no way was I picking him up, needless to say I had to change my Bottoms when I got back in as they where covered in wet dirty Doggy Paws A few Months back I actually tried this Collar on him that makes a noise when they bark and it is suppose to stop them barking, well guess what Gissi liked the Noise and was barking more, when I tried to take the Collar of him it took me 2 hours as he would not let me take it of I give up I really do
@weemam (13377)
aww gabs sweetheart , thank you so much for giving me the first laugh of the day , I still have the giggles , this could only happen to you , Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh yes Weemam it could I mean other Dogs do not like these Collars and of course mine has to be different he does xxxx Big Hugs and have a great Easter
@weemam (13377)
thanks sweetheart and the same to you and the wee fella xxxxxxxxx
@weemam (13377)
Thank you so so much for the BR xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Lakota12 (42684)
dogs bark all the time never mind if ya cant find what they are barking at. lol for most part our are quite but let some one come toward the house or just go by on the road and they set off the alarm people about people about .
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes but Lakota you know as well as I do he is doing it to annoy me He kept looking at me lol and just gave the Woof then turned back and carried barking lol
@Lakota12 (42684)
oh yes I know he is hugs
If ya would not fuss at him when he is acting up like that he will just stop and yes he is just like a little kid they all are when he sees that he is not getting to ya anymore he will stop and find something else to get on your nerves with
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol yes he certainly does no doubt lol just like he did tonight
Lol but ya just can't help but to love him
@blackbriar (9080)
I had one of those collars as well for Domingo cept it gives a mild shock whenever the dog barks. Didn't faze him a bit either. I took it back the next day and told them either the collar wasn't working or my dog didn't feel it. Got my money back and spent it on something I could use in the garden. He did stop his unnecessary barking just by squirting him with water whenever he barked. Took some time but it finally got thru to his stubborn brain that mom didn't like him barking all the time. You can try that with Gissi.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol Sweetie I did try that last year and guess what he thought it was a Game and was catching the water lol
I was afraid of that. lol Try a tad of hot pepper sauce mixed in the water and see how much he likes it then. Hope he don't but, then again, I knew a dog that loved hot peppers. yeck!
@anniepa (27238)
Now, don't you know he's only entertaining you? That isn't NOISE, it should be music to your ears. I'm sure he has special things to say to all the dogs that went by, it's just in a language you don't understand. Your mention of the collar that was supposed to stop him from barking reminds me of a spray I'd gotten that was supposed to keep cats from sharpening their claws on the furniture; only problem was, my Sissy loved it and when I sprayed it she was even more attracted to the couch than otherwise. It had an affect on her like catnip just like Ben-Gay does. Annie
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I guess it is Music to him lol but not me And believe me he certainly has a lot to say to the other Dogs that go past As for all these good Invention well you and me know that they are not doing what they are suppose to do lol
@Darkwing (21588)
Well, I guess he thought at least one of his friends was answering his greeting by barking back! He probably thought he had a new found friend sitting on his neck, or was he fond of karaoke too? You know, you might get tired of his little antics, but you do have to admit... he's one funny, cute li'l fella. He knows it'll make you mad, and he knows you'll probably give in and take him out for a while. He's all there with his onions, my friend! xxxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
He certainly is believe me he is one smart Dog there is no doubt about that and he knows what Buttons to press xxxx
@mummymo (23707)
Serves you right moving the furniture around AGAIN! How nasty to push him off the couch , that was just cruel! I loved the fact he was barking at the snow this morning - that really made me laugh! lol xxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Not Funny only because I gave myself away again to you I have to watch myself on that it is terrible Well he did not like being out in it lol xxx
@Katlady2 (9920)
He has been in the most talkative mood lately hasn't he? I wish I had a solution for you but I can't even get Buddy to shut up when he feels like talking a lot. LOL! And it figures that he would like the sound of that collar. That's Gissi for you. Love and hugs to you hon.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes he does have a lot to say he barked at the falling Snow this morning but he did not like being in it lol
@winterose (39918)
gissi is a funny dog, you never know what will work with him lol
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol no you don't Gissi is Gissi and he well never change lol like you say he is Human in a Dogs fur
@terri0824 (4991)
So much for the dog collar! My chihuahua Wheezy likes to bark when someone is at the door, so I don't need a door bell to know that someone is at the door. She barks before they even get to the door, so I know someone is approaching before they get to it!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol well he barks at the Door to when the Door goes lol but this Window thing is not good lololol
@raydene (9875)
Well Doll I'm sorry our little man is being a bad boy! He just knows it's spring and wants to be heard! oxxoxoxoxoxxoxo
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Spring is not here yet for us it is more Winter lol I think it was a bad Idea having the Settee there as he sits there most of the Day now lol xxx
@TerryZ (22083)
It sounds like Gissi has alot of energy today.LOL Well I woke up this morning with Molly almost sitting on my head and staring at me.heheheh She wanted me up. Gabs I think they have us wrapped around their paws!LOL Hugs to both of you!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yep Sweetie they certainly have lol xxx
@theprogamer (10539)
Wait... so its supposed to make noise when Gissi barks so he'll stop... but he barks even more...? Can you say "Broken?" Or "Not working as intended?" And he won't let you take the collar off...? Well, I guess we all know who won round 1 - morning. Lets see who wins round 2 - noon.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi there Pro long time no see lol The Collar was working lol he just liked his new Bark lol And yes I guess we know who won round one Morning and I think he won round 2 as well lol ....noon Good to see you again dear Friend
@SheliaLee (2738)
Good Morning Gaby! I know his barking is bothering you hon, but I can't help but laugh a little bit!! Ha! Ha! He is such a gorgeous little dog!!! He wants to be friends with everyone doesn't he? LOL. I hope he will calm down soon and let you get some rest sweetie. I'm fixing to get ready for the rest of the day and try to put some pep into Amanda to get ready for Mark. He is going to be here in about 3 1/2 hours LOL. She will be ready, of course, it just takes her time LOL! Talk to you soon sweetie!! Shelia
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol I would not change him for the world believe me lol I hope she has a good time Sweetie and you as well