Is there a quick way to find our discussion with 0 resonses?

As long as I've been here I haven't been able to find a place to do this! I know I have them but where do I look for them? When I check the discussions with no responses on the left there I usually have to go through page after page to find mine. Is ther a faster way? Maybe this should be another thing that admin could fix if there isn't? What do you think?
I think if you go to, "discussions I've started" you'll see how many responses were to them. Even 0 responses.
You said that right on the money. I have far too many posts to go through that list.
I guess if they can make it so you can type in the title of the discussion instead of having to go through page after page that would be great.
I go through giving best responses and find them that way. It's one of the hardest things to get to. I hope there is an easy way to do it soon.
@deebomb (15322)
On the left side of you screen You can see unresolved discussions. these are discussions that you have not chosen a best response for. there you will find any discussions that have 0 responses. If you haven't given best responses for a while it may take some time to get to the discussions that have 0 responses. They are at the bottom of the list.
At the moment I think the only way is in your "Unresolved Discussions". A few months back I resolved pages of them so now I keep it at just a coupe of pages.
@Fishmomma (11467)
I agree with Grandpa Bob put a tab on the discussion, so you can easily find all of your discussions. It still can mean wading through a lot of pages, but it will be less pages. I would like to see Mylot resolve this issue.
@Fishmomma (11467)
I mean tag not tab keys to close together.
I have always checked with discussions I have started and luckily I did not have any o responses but sadly I have had several with only three or four.
@webeishere (36353)
Well let me say this, This is a good reason for tags to be added to your discussions each time you start one. I always try to make the tenth and final tag "grandpa bob". Then if I need to find any discussion of mine I can search with that tag first then another one that shows the ones I want. So tagging is good huh? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~