What does this mean in os commerce?

This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file. I am on the starter page and this is the warning on top of the site. All I got on the os commerce site was someone wanting me to pay $20.00 for them to help me.
@zeloguy (4915)
I know you don't want to hear this but...... someone who is experienced in OSCommerce can charge up to $100/hr for a full site design. You should be able to find someone for ~$65 who knows what they are doing or if you want to outsource (sometimes good sometimes bad) there are web sites you can go to to help you out. The most expensive part of your web site is getting it up and running and of course at that time you are not making any money so it is all out-of-pocket expenses. www.findafreelancer.com I believe is one of the sites that I use... just make sure you check the work of the person/people you choose. If you want some really professional people at some decent rates PM me and I will point you in the right direction. Thanks Zelo
My site is up and running right now. I was looking to do it over on the os commerce template. I find it's more work than with my current template. So I may just stick to what I have already. I have to learn to do these things for myself. So when problems come up I can handle them. I will just try to learn the lingo. Thanks for this. By the way do you know anyone who makes water proof hang tags?
@zeloguy (4915)
We do tags... just don't know exactly if it's what you are looking for. If you have a picture of what you are looking for we can let you know if we can do it... just PM me. Thanks Zelo
@sedel1027 (17855)
I am not familiar with os commerce, but I take "This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file." to mean that anyone could access the file and that you need to set up who can view that particular file on the server.
I had help with this from the site thanks.