Eat chocolate on an empty stomach on the morning can lose weight?

@cici6880 (656)
China
One of my friends told me eat chocolate on an empty stomach as breakfast can lose weight.And many models try this way to keep slim. Is that working?
@sedel1027 (17868)
Since all chocolate is empty calories, sugar and caffine I don't see who this would make you loose wieght or even stay full. Like all junk food you would feel full temporarily then crash from the sugar only to eat more food. You would be better off eating a healthy balanced breakfast.
@cici6880 (656)
Thank you for your response!I just think eat chocolate is more convenient because I get up late and then I have no time to have breakfast,
@sedel1027 (17868)
If you don't have time to eat a good breakfast you shoudl keep things like granola bars around.
@plumwish07 (4060)
i am not sure about this matter but something i know about eat chocolate especially dark chocolate, it would help you to overcome your hungry feeling and the content in chocolate is really good for have any anti oxidant but as like my said, it would be good if you consume dark chocolate than general chocolate
@NotaBene (111)
The only way that this would work is to consume a small amount of chocolate, preferably dark chocolate, to quick-start your metabolism. The key to a fast metabolism is eating little and often. You can find this tip and more at: http://www.healthmad.com/Nutrition/Encouraging-Healthy-Eating.99849 Good luck.:)
@chiyosan (29390)
i dont think so. Did your friend lose weight with it? did she try it? I think if you will be eating nothing but a bar of chocolate for the next 8 hours, you could lose weight. hehe sometimes others dont feel hungy when they have sugar - i remember watching one movie where soldiers have a bar of chocolates to keep them full.
@brimia (6588)
I've never heard that before but it would be nice if it were true...i wouldn't mind that kind of diet :)
i dun believe so.... as it doesn't make sense. I heard you could do the same with honey. I read somewhere that you can lose weight by having a tsp of honey on empty stomach...
i can not believe that.but i want to try.
No, I don't believe it's true. In fact, chocolates can make you fat if you keep on eating it like crazy without proper diet. The only chocolate I know of that can help make you slim are those slim shakes or protein shakes, but yet you do still need proper exercise.
@leloo2 (114)
chocolat doesn't mak you loose weight