Have you ever dated one of your co-employee before?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20811)
Were you guys kept it secret all the way? Was it fun seeing each other everyday at workplace?
@busta1baby (1239)
nope
Yes I did! and we are still seeing each other now..infact we love each other
@MGjhaud (20811)
sanz_eight: well then congratulations to you both.
@nomoso (652)
i am in my college so i have not got opportunity to date anyone co-employee.. but i have dated my friend in college.. it was my first ever date.. and it was quite nice to have a date...
@MGjhaud (20811)
you started dating in college, I actually started dating in high school. hehehe.. Well I hope you didn't miss half of your life.
@MsEddie86 (236)
it actually didnt stay private for long because there was people asking questions, people makin there own assumptions and things of that nature and it got on my nerves to be honest and so therefore it made the relationship fall apart because he felt that he needed to listen to what people were sayin about me. i stopped working at the job cuz i found another one and rumors were still being spread that i said this and that and how could i have said those things to anyone there and i havent been there in over a month and so i had to end the relationship because i wasnt goin to deal with him coming to me every week about something i've supposedly jus said and i havent spoken to anyone that works there. so now we've jus decided to be friends and thats goin better than the relationship was so i think thats where we need to stay at.
@MGjhaud (20811)
Aaw.. that's sad. I hope soon if ever I'm going to have a relationship with my coworker, I hope that won't happen to us.
Yes I have, and for us it was fun, because we did not allow it to effect our work; even when we had been in a fight before a work. When we were on the clock we were all about the business, and because of our personal relationship we knew what each other expected and anticipated it at work. I know sounds corny but it is the truth.
@MGjhaud (20811)
Well then good for you and your girlfriend. Nice that you never mixed your relationship with your work.
@Courtom (288)
I met my first and only love at my first part time job. He was the longest working part time, and I the new girl. We pumped gas, and he went to my school (i had never seen him) We were both very shy, but the snowball fights in the winter, followed by the water (squeegee) fights in the summer were a BLAST! It took us 8 months before we were brave enough to share our feelings for one another. We exchanged numbers and texted for four days straight, we arranged to meet at school and go out for lunch. Let's just say we skipped the eating part, and I had my first make-out session. it is the WEIRDest thing, I kept thinking "This is the guy from work!" out of uniform... not smelling like gas, and looking amazing, and he is stronger than i thought, lol! It was a great chapter in our lives, we tried to hide it, but it is such a small little gas station that people just knew.. he continued to schedule our shifts together! which I thought was weird because we were unsupervised. We worked very well together, always had, and though we have both moved on from that job, it brings smiles and naughty giggles to our faces when we reminisce about those days... lol
@MGjhaud (20811)
Hahaha.. Thank you for sharing that nice little skipping experience of yours. I have nice time reading. Good thing you're still together. you're still together right?
@chiyosan (29388)
Yeah, i went steady with an officemate before. It was fantastic at first. We had lunch together, breakfast, we would go home together... But honestly it is not as much fun! I hated it(the idea) now (we have broken off by the way) and i guess it was wrong in the first place. He was always in my desk, if i am too busy at work, i need to bring home my work cause he always wanted us to leave... those stuffs got into my nerves eventually. All the people at work are teasing us, even the bosses and it gets very uncomfortable at one point. i felt like i was enclosed in some box with him all all the factors that could have been positive, turned out negatively.
@MGjhaud (20811)
Yes, that's the main issue -- being together all the time.
@ozzeth (942)
My last ex is my co worker before. For me its not a good thing to have a relationship at the same office. First it was a secret but later its blew out! You can't hide it anymore especially they saw some unsual thing happened like your partner acting so sweet and keep on updating to have lunch together and seems like i dont have my own free will to do things that i would like to do. I am a friendly person to my office mates. His kind of a posessive guy. So, i can't move of what i am before. I am become boring and KJ or kill joy to my other office mates.
@kun2349 (23475)
yup.. i've dated my co employee twice and it was fun.. hehe ^_^ we are so passionate and into each other that my manager had to separate us to work.. LOL ^_^
Yes, but its a group date. He is not my type but he is nice so its still fun to see him at our office. We did not keep it since a day after the day everyone finds out because we have many friends go with us along.