Do you always feel comfortabe and peaceful inside a chursh and want to spend

By Bala
@balasri (26577)
more time there? Or is it like any other duties to perform and you finish the business and try to leave in time.
@wolfie34 (26881)
I don't go to church at all my friend, I don't feel comfortable in them, I am not religious, but I do think as buildings go they are very impressive and you can't help but marvel at the beautiful stain glassed windows, the skill and art that goes into them is wonderful and worth looking out alone. I have been to a cathedral and I pay more attention to the architecture more than the religion surrounding it.
@balasri (26577)
Yes Wolfie.The word church always brings in to my mind the beautiful architecture and paintings first.
@soulist (2987)
I love being in church and am there as many times as I can be. I feel comfortable and relaxed whenever I am in my church. It feels as if all stress is gone from my life whenever I enter my life.
@balasri (26577)
No doubt it can be so peaceful if you believe so.
@stephcjh (32385)
I used to feel comfortable and peaceful in my church when I was a little girl. Then I started to grow up and pay more attention to what was actually going on in the church and I didn't like it. I felt peace with the lord but not with the congregation. After I got married, I stopped going there because of it.
@Mirita (2668)
Well, there is something about a church that makes me feel so peaceful. Not too long ago I went to the cathedral of St.Louis, Missouri and the paintings were so beautiful that I felt the presence of God. I really didn't want to leave. It felt like I was in heaven looking at the angels. What a great feeling!
@ruby222 (4848)
Im quite content in church...my local baptist church is a great place to be,it exudes an amazing atmosphere. The music,the talks,its all so casual..yet so lovely.
@gabrielle47 (1222)
In some churches where I want to have a quiet time to pray. I do it in adoration chapels where most churches have it here. Its more quieter than inside the church where a lot of people come and leave and sometimes, church organizations do their activities inside the church where they make a lot of noise such as choirs. However, there are churches which ahev few parishoners in which I like to spend praying outside time of usual church activities. During sundays after mass, we often leave after the mass is over but for personal prayers and quiet time, I dont do it during regular sunday mass. For me its a holy act within myself and not just an obligation just to perform or please anyone (especially your family). Its more of my relationship with God.