Which is more important to you today: Easter or the Final Four?

If not you then your significant other or relatives, since the MyLot community is probably not indicative of society as a whole. With the second part of the second round of NCAA Men's Basketball's National Tournament (USA) today and Easter falling on this day, I imagine many people have divided loyalties. Which one is winning for you? Which one do you think is winning overall? "Winning" may not be the appropriate word, but I also doubt it is an even race in most people. They say you "cannot serve two masters"!
@stephcjh (32328)
Easter is more important to me and work. I really don't get into basketball much anymore is why also. I work seven days a week so we already did our Easter thing this morning and now it is time to get to work. I worked all night and layed down for a while and back at it again.
Thanks!
@ClarusVisum (2163)
I couldn't care less both about pro sports, and about a mythical resurrection. Today's just another day.
More like a pro resurrection and a mythical sport in some peoples' eyes! Thanks!
@lishiwei (1553)
I think is the Final Four.I believe they can do well and I will pray for them.Though there only have one owner I think they can get it.
Thanks for the answer!
We are not basketball people in my family (household or extended), so it is not question Easter is winning. My household puts Christ first on a daily basis anyway so He would "win" any day here. As for my extended family, have Easter fall the same day as the Superbowl and it may very well be a whole different ball game (pardon the pun).
I think there is a reason why the Superbowl is not nearer to a "major" holiday! The Savior has a bigger fight there, maybe! Thanks!
@tessah (6622)
basketball doesnt hold any interest in this house.. soo we're gonna eat ham and chocolate and find a movie to watch.
HAM! Magic Word!
@mrpippo (756)
To me its all about JESUS ,and family today....
Thank You! AND may your day be Happy and Peaceful!