Naruto's Power and Technique

@eliezl (766)
We all know on the fact that Naruto left Konoha for 3 years together with Jiraiya the Legendary Sannin to train. The three years he spent with Jiraiya also made him lose his opportunity to become a Chunnin. Reading the Naruto Manga, we witness his improvements. However, I didn't see any new techniques at all. There may be one or two techniques shown but thats all there is to it.. I kind of expected something more what with the 3 long years he spent with training. And although there's an improvement in his using Kage Bunshin, about using it in perfect timing, I can't see any changes. What's more Shippudden, as I have observed has made Naruto become more serious which is a very huge contrast to the Naruto we knew of as a child - the prankster, the funny guy. :) hehehe.. Just pointing out my observations! Still Naruto Rocks! The best anime I've ever seen!
we can say that he never learned new technique but as far as the story goes naruto still didn't show his trump card yet. maybe, because he still in a process of improving his technique or maybe it's too powerful that no one can control if he gone berserk again just like he fought orochimaru. and maybe later he could have the power of the sage toad. that, we never know. their are still more to see about naruto. and even the creator still thinks of a better continuation about the story. so we better stay tuned for more anticipated series.
@eliezl (766)
sure sure. he is really like jiraiya showing his trump card only till the end.. :)) againt hanks for commenting and giving me light on this naruto stuff *_*
@eliezl (766)
hello jinbaba thanks for the reply you have a good point. maybe like others here commented, naruto didnt show everything what he's learned from jiraiya yet. maybe its some wild card that requires him to use when its really needed *_* thank you for the reply have a nice day.
you know what special about Naruto's character... he can find a friend so easily and make them change from bad to good from no-hope to hope etc. ... thats the special ability of Naruto.. :) i think we will see his technique even more devastating when he inherit his father's technique that taught by Jiraiya.. :))
@eliezl (766)
soooo true!!! thats wht soo good to him. he juz draw people to friendship even though they started out hating each other.. LOL. weird but cute. :)) yep well juz look forward for a powerful Naruto in the mangas and the shippuden series. hope they'll move faster. LOL
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I kind of like the grown-up Naruto persona. It's true that he is more serious, but he's also capable of the old silliness still, and he has some of the same exuberance we saw in the child Naruto. I mean, come on, he still makes Sakura mad enough to beat him up. He is using that upgraded version of the Rasengan now, so that's something. And learning to train using Kage Bunshin to get more out of his training, which is neat. Granted, that came after he got back to Konoha, so I'm not sure that counts. I think most of the value of his time with Jiraiya was testing the limits of his use of Kyuubi. Both learning to contain it and seeing how far he can let it out before he's lost.
@eliezl (766)
good point though maybe like the way Jiraiya in the story where most of his abilities aren't shown until the last moment he fought with the akatski where we able to see his great powers. maybe the same goes with Naruto. afterall both of them are sorta alike hehehehe. but i still like the young Naruto though, he is much funnier back then compared now even though he can still make Sakura mad enough to beat him hehe. :)