Age you loss virginity.

@ciades (1624)
What age you loss your virginity? Now a days, age of twelve, fourteen, fifteen to sixteen was got fragnant and sexually active. Here we can saw it more in province area than in city area. I think its common in this century of a teen mother. My mother got fragnant when she was only seventeen years old. So, she really very protective as well as my father when we got our first menstruation. Until we graduated at college. EVen until right now they are still protective and luckily its mellow compare before. Well, me i loosen my virginity when im 25 years old. My fourth and past last boyfriend. The first to third didn't succed of there intention. And we already broke up one year now.
@rhecko (1)
my wife lost her virginity whe we mariied an iam very very hapyy about it,coz her virginity for me.... ilove so muuch
@ciades (1624)
Good to hear that rhecko. By the way, what age you got married?
@Dessig (90)
• Spain
I didn't lose it, but I gifted it, shared it at the age of 21. On St. John's night, old celtic Beltane, which is, on the other hand, a perfect day for it.
@vipulchawla (2220)
Well.. i m still single.. But i lost my virginity at the age of 22. I got lucky when i met a girl online and later when we decided to meet after about a month.. It didn't happen the first time.. But later on when we kept meeting frequently we developed feelings for each other and one day our feelings just flowed away when we landed into this lovely action.. i know the age of 16 is quite common in foreign countries where girls lose their virginity so early but here in India its quite uncommon and u would hardly find 1 out of 10 girls who would have lost their virginity at the age of 16 and hardly 3 out of 10 who would have lost it abefore marriage.. They are more conscious about being virin till marriage..