how many time do you post in mylot a day?

@gukguks (115)
Indonesia
i try to post maximal in a day and only can do 10 post for interested topic and it's earning $ 0.04 :). how about you?
@daeckardt (6245)
I don't know how many posts I have done in a day, but often it is 30 or more. I have been making anywhere from .13 on a low day to .85 or so yesterday. After you reach 100 posts, you will have a rating and your numbers will raise quickly. Just be sure to make your posts 3+ sentences long and you will do better. Just so you know, I have been doing this about two weeks or so and have already accumulated $5.87. Good luck!!!
@gukguks (115)
85 in a day? wow.....you have much time. are you working? have you got a job?
@daeckardt (6245)
I do work about 10 hours a week (I teach English in China). Other than that, I am a student online and in between working on homework and playing games on facebook, I am in here. I am online most of the day, but I type pretty fast so it doesn't take long.
@diansinta (7554)
Hello gukguks I don't know how many post i should post for my standard, but i post about 8 or nine may be lest than that. But as i know, some discussion need more brain wash and blood pump. LOL i might just stuck in one discussion only just think about good statement i need to post. The reason is that english its not my mother tongue, and words just stuck in my throat and thats i called it brain washing. You know some words i said sometimes makes miss understood people, and i really don't mean that. Welcome at mylot gukguks, Nice to have you here
@gukguks (115)
yeah...you're right my friend :). same as your problem .English is not my mother tongue. i hope people not underestimate with my written. thank you for your respone and nice to meet you to.
@sahyd2don (2950)
I dont know how many posts i do every day.I just start doing it and participate in only those which i think i can answer.I just know that they are paying me about $0.22 every day.
@subha12 (18462)
there is not any specific time that i post. i start few discussion. i start one if i have something to say or share.i generally answer to others' discussion mostly.
@diillu (5130)
Well, the most important thing about posting in mylot is that you have to make sure that your every post wether it is discussions or responsa has to contain at least 4 lines. This way you will be paid little more than the usual and also you have to make sure that your discussions are meant to attract more responses. As for me I make around 10-15 posts in a single day and earn the same amount like 10-15 posts in a single day. If I happen to make more posts in any day than I'm paid relatively.
@ajithlal (14564)
I post around 1 post to 20 posts a day. There are days in which I have not made a single post. The maximum number of post I think I have made is around 80 a day. I tries to post at different times like in the morning, in the evening, and in the night, etc rather than making at one stretch. I think this helps to increase the number of posts. I have seen some guys making more than 100 posts a day.