Daily posts

@DFrodeo06 (1325)
when on mylot do you set yourself a numbe of post you want a day? like say i get on and i have 900 posts and i say today i'm going to get at LEAST 975. does anybody else do this??
I can't keep up with making a certain amount of posts. I am in and out of mylot often. Sometimes It's so slow i just have to leave for a while. Or I have to focus on the other pages I am working on. If you can do 900 I would love to see how many you have deleted.
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
no not like that i loh on i today i had 900 posts total so then i say ok i want to hit 975 or 950 as my total post count. (the number by your name) i don't hink i could get 900 posts a doy omg i'd have no time for anything else!
Plus you would have to rest that arm of yours. LOL I almost thought you were a speedy typer.
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
oh no man if someone does 900 posts in a day please let me know how you do it!! lol
@jayperiod (870)
I usually don't post just to post. I want to get into discussions that interest me or that I can have some quality input. Now, I'm not saying that someone who posts, say 75 in one day has less to say, I just don't find that many discussions I'm interested in each day. I do try to find as many as I can, though. Some days are better than others.
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
i do agree i also post in a lot of what is you fav....... disscusion too lol